The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

Think I have ‘Good at Love’ somewhere, from ‘Love and other Catastrophes’.

Nope. Can’t open.

Look, have a yes, Swoods. Am familiar enough with their sound, plus Billy says hi. :laughing:

1 Like

Well, that’s about the full extent of my computer savviness explored… :frowning:

It’s Ray (Alf Stewart) Meagher, from when he played rugby. The give away is pretty much in my username…

This track didn’t set my world on fire or offend me in any way. It’s a minor yes. More stuff like that won’t make it past though.

6-4

Not setting your bar real high here @swoodley. You played better stuff when going head to head with me in a free for all FFS. Look, have a yes but pick your game up. Okay?

2 Likes

That’s how you DJ King, @Strewth , vague threats, menacing deals- pretty soon you’ll be nursing full-blown blood vendettas into bloom.

6 Likes

gandolph

2 Likes

See, that isn’t obvious to me. @BAAKKEERRRR on the other hand…:wink:

Noted & in the dossier. :grin:

YES to Died Pretty

2 Likes

Ol’ Tone slept with over 3,000 people & claims Grace was the best ‘lover’ (in a Vice vid - he used a synonym) he ever had. Be that as it may, I am just not into her music. No.

4 Likes

That’s a no

2 Likes

free yes

1 Like

I think Digs once dropped a Grace song in one of his sets.

Just noticed your avatar. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I kinda want one of a lovely tenderonie wearing a crown, but a tad younger than @Kira ‘s one. :grin:

p.s. That DJ King one would make a good T-shirt.

1 Like

That leaves a fair bit of wiggle room.

1 Like

I like this one. YES

1 Like