The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

Nope

Why this one though?
Thereā€™s a handful of his Iā€™d have yessed.
Not this. No.

2 Likes

Just.

Yes.

Wouldā€™ve got a big yes for Wake me up before you go go.

Free yes.

4 Likes

Used up my freebie on the country rap number. I just canā€™t pretend here. No.

This bloke certainly has some ability, precious little of which is on show. The applause at the end was because it finished. Could be a winner on ā€œBland DJā€. Redefines ā€œgoing through the motionsā€. Canā€™t deny it was a gutsy call @Kj_11. No

1 Like

Do you mean to say that you vote dishonestly at times??? Proof positive there is nefarious activity which goes on in here.

For shame, JR. For shameā€¦

Sob stories hold sway. I was typing no to the country rap song - which was an abomination - last night, but KJā€™s kidā€™s sob story persuaded me otherwise. I never vote dishonestly, but my heart isnā€™t made of ice, Mr. Billy Idol Hater. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Phew I was beginning to question the whole history of DJK. And by extension questioning myself and the meaning of lifeā€¦

2 Likes

I used to date a girl back in the day who LOVED George Michael. Not in an "ā– ā– ā–  HEā€™S SO HOT!! way, more of ā€œI love his voice and think heā€™s super-talentedā€ way. Shee used to put on his albums whenever we were getting it on. I hadnā€™t yet come out of my grunge phase (who am I kidding, I still havenā€™tā€¦) so it was never really my bag but I was getting some so didnā€™t really care, and thereā€™s no denying the man had some serious talent.

She used to play Older quite a lot (it hadnā€™t been out for long at the time) and I nearly gave you a nostalgic yes, but this version is too insipid.

NO

4 Likes

As a good mate of mine suggested last night, shrinks would have a field day in here with us. :laughing:

3 Likes

Pfft Iā€™m fine, itā€™s all you muthafuckas that are cray cray :crazy_face:

2 Likes

We do enough indepth analysis. We donā€™t need no shrinks.

1 Like

Better in depth analysis than David King.

Although that wouldnā€™t be too difficultā€¦

1 Like

My suit isnā€™t as tight either.

ā€œYouā€™ve come to the right place thenā€.

1 Like

Ooh, thereā€™s a topic: what was playing when you first tried horizontal folk dancing?

Could have played a cover by limp bizkit.

No

No, but we need drugs, man, and they can prescribe. :crazy_face:

1 Like

When weā€™re done here, letā€™s go with this list again, minus the ones who spun since then.