The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

Sounds like that mate you were talking to is a clever fellow.

1 Like

It wasnā€™t great, but Jesus thatā€™s harshā€¦ very, very harsh indeedā€¦ if indeed you are suggesting that a LB track is better than itā€¦

2 Likes

Geez dude, thereā€™s is absolutely nothing wrong with LB okay!!

Iā€™m right here FFS

3 Likes

Indeed he is, however, he is suffering from a case of DJKP. :wink:

1 Like

Sorry @Kj_11, eleven+ hour days are taking their toll, trying to cover the next three weeks at work while I take a little long service leave. I would have extended your misery just a little longer by giving George a yes. He really is a talent, even if that particular clip doesnā€™t highlight the fact.

1 Like

I just couldnā€™t bring myself to type that wretched bandā€™s full nameā€¦

@Deckham - free for a spin, dude?

Just stirring things up.

Not really, man. Wouldnā€™t be able to summon up even a half-hearted effort at the moment.

what about a one third hearted effort then?

2 Likes

No sweat. Trust all is well.

Booth is openā€¦

Yeah, just super-busy. Will be better next week.

1 Like

You mean David J King?

While we wait.

I had a comprehensive health checkup today. The whole works.

In Japan, companies pay for all of their staff (young & old) to have thorough health checkups (annually). Itā€™s a fantastic system & the secret to Japanese longevity, IMO (early detection).

As a company owner, the onus is on me, but the government sends every citizen over the age of 40 a letter every year recommending a health checkup. I had one years ago when I turned 40, but have pretty much ignored them since then. The missus has been nagging me, so I relented & went in today.

It was a kinda ā€˜sushi conveyor beltā€™ type system. Prolly 100 patients rotating through a dozen rooms, being tested for various stuff. And I must say, at least 10/12 of the nurses in those rooms were smokinā€™ hot tenderonies.

I was sitting in the waiting room trying to think of different ailments to concoct & was wishing that I was genuinely sick. One nurse semi-flirted, and I struggled in the generic hospital gown they force punters to wear. ā€œSo, what do you do?ā€ she enquired. I was kinda bamboozled by her question/beauty & most distracted. I blurted out ā€œWell, Iā€™m a DJā€. ā€œWow, cool. Where do you play?ā€ she asked. ā€œYeah, these days, mainly onlineā€. ā€œUh-huhā€ she nodded.

The boundary between DJ King & my life is no longer blurred. It simply doesnā€™t exist. :blush:

11 Likes

Hi there, canā€™t stay but Iā€™ll leave this for you while you wait for someone else.

1 Like

Hey - cheers for that, dude. A yes from me. Any chance you could spin a set for us?

Stan_the_lurker more like it. Pretty cool. YES

1 Like

That was pretty cool.
The clothes and haircuts say Australian mid-eighties, but the vocals say English late eighties early nineties.
Fascinated yes.

Iā€™m fascinated too. Now listening to Warp factor 9. Junior Kilbeys project.

3-0

@Stan_The_Apprentice