The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

yes

First ball YES

Bhagavad Guitars. What a great name for a band. Free yes.

Confused Aussies still trying to make it big in London? Eminently swayable Yes , spin again @Stan_The_Apprentice

1 Like

Yes to @Stan_The_Apprentice. Now go and get the striped paint!

And yes to JR’s medical dream. :joy:

3 Likes

I’m in a great mood, so against my gut I’m saying yes to this.

1 Like

Is that because of your medical yesterday?

:wink:

3 Likes

Hypertension caused by false identification. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like
1 Like

In the event that @Stan_The_Apprentice is a no show, is anyone keen for a spin today?

p.s. Just noticed the thread title. Nice one, @swoodley :laughing:

I’ll be back next week. Had a lot of work and a hellish run with a number of things. Will be keen for a spin then.

Hope everyone is well.

6 Likes

Cheers, mate. Trust you are on top of stuff now. Looking forward to your return next week.

I’m recovering from a pretty bad flu, dude. I hope to finish my DJ King origin story/music next week and will try and spin the set before I go back to uni :slight_smile:

1 Like

Trust you will fully recover soon, mate.

1 Like

@Stan_The_Apprentice, @Stan_The_Apprentice, wherefore art thou @Stan_The_Apprentice?

Stan mentioned that he was unable to stay, so I propose that we move on. Am happy for him to continue his set at a latter date when he is available.

1 Like

He’s been sent out for a left-handed screwdriver, some skyhooks and a can of rainbow paint.

2 Likes

Fair enough.

In the meantime…

1 Like

In the distant land where I first completed an apprenticeship, the line was 'go and get ‘the mark of the glove from the storeman. Which resulted in a slap across the chops with a glove from the storeman. I also remember later on, getting an apprentice to stand in the rain holding an extracted exhaust pipe to cool it down. Ah, those days…

1 Like

Official spin? Are we voting on this?