The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @swoodley...hoping to last longer than his standard two songs

The beats go on!!

This is how we roll in DJ King

The Rules (or something vaguely resembling rules)

A nominated DJ spins a song. (all styles will be given short shrift except country which will be listened to and voted through in a timely manner (may not be true).

Punters listen (or not) & vote ‘yes’ or ‘no’ - with plenty of banter in between - some related to the song or DJ’s style, but mostly random stuff. There is plenty of salt and we have become a community with the Blitz community. Even one of our fearless leaders @Catherine_Lio has had a go.

If the DJ receives enough ‘yes’ votes, he/she spins again. If not, the slain DJ nominates a punter to become the next DJ & returns to voting on songs & plotting his/her revenge.

Custom now dictates that the slain DJ MUST then change his/her avatar pic to represent the band/artist that brought about their downfall.

@JohnRain is the reigning KOK (King of King) having spun too many consecutive songs to count. Why not have a crack at dethroning him? He has set a mark that will take some beating!!

The below link has the following which can be accessed from the tabs at the bottom left of the spreadsheet:-

• List of songs played to date by which poster with thread and post numbers and with vote tallies
  • List of DJ’s with date and time of their last set along with the number of spins they have had
  • Links to each of the previous DJ King threads to allow you to go back and peruse each song and associated comments

Seeing as none of you other lazy buggers started the new thread…I’ve done it (and now I have power over the thread title so annoy me at your peril :wink: )

Come on @BAAKKEERRRR…where’s the damn new song?

He’s in the bathroom.

He’s been in there a very long time…I wonder if he’s ok?

Well, I’m not going to check.

Somebody needs to…and you’re a lot closer than me (just sayin’)

Look at the druggies, just a quick rendezvous in the bathroom. I’m onto yas. :wink:

If you were any sort of real KoK, you’d have got this mess sorted out by now

Like I’ve scrounged up everyone’s mobile number like Rainman to text you all.

I honestly have no idea what I’m doing…
I feel like the first time I threw a leg - went in with a plan, had some degree of success, but generally just fumbled my way through…

Hmm… cruisey Saturday tune… maybe…

Tsk, tsk, tsk…that is a very poor excuse.

Are you some sort of “home brand” KoK?

So much for “i wanna be a KoK "whaaawwhaaawhaaa.…”, eh?
We deserve better.
WE DEMAND BETTER!

Hmmm…not the most inspiring choice for the first song in the new thread.

But I cannot be the first no vote in the thread

So have a YES (but do better if you get through)

As to the track - whatevs, man. I’m in a yes mood. Play any farkin thing and I’ll vote yes.*

*this offer expires shortly

Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.

EFA

It was ok… I dunno, I reckon you should go heavier.

My last soft yes.

Swoodley throwing haymakers all over the shop.

I’m bored

Well, you’re in the right place for that.