The reigning DJ King (Mk VIII) is @somebody else

Apologies to those who can speak Japanese in the thread. I was trying to say “Keisaku" in the song… The Zen stick that Rain uses to Boom Boom in the bedroom:

Also, I just want to say that I probably got a little carried away with all the splooge songs. I hope the adolescent humour isn’t getting too tedious. My only defence is that I was pressed for time—I wrote eight of the songs in a week and a half. Baker’s upcoming song isn’t too bad, but poor Swoods and Jez’s songs are well and truly in the “splooge zone.” Anyway, for those who got splooge tunes, when I write another series I’ll be sure to put a lot more effort into your lyrics, and a lot less, well, splooging.

4 Likes

Uh oh…
I hope when I do go ape it’s with a belt sander…
Yes.

3 Likes

You sir, are psychic.

1 Like

Yes

Wait, you frequent the DJ King threads. You’re concerned about being too immature for us??

Nothing to worry about Kira. We’re all puerile, emotionally underdeveloped people. If we weren’t we wouldn’t be here…:wink:

3 Likes

Gotta be careful my wife doesn’t look at my lock screen sometimes…

6 Likes

Yes for the fun tune.

1 Like

That’s actually very mild & preferable in this case, players seem to be getting quickly killed off in very gruesome circumstances.

Last man or woman standing?!!!

1 Like

Did you get access to Jr’s files to assemble these? :grinning:

1 Like

Yes

The best episode of the whole series

Lmao

1 Like

YES. Your rapping is improving too.

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

Yes. During the research stage, KoK offered many insightful corrections and suggestions to ensure that the story was historically accurate. (I’ll credit him as co-author of the story and properly thank him when I’m finished or get voted out.)

1 Like

Thank you. I’m trying :slight_smile:

Yep

1 Like

Baker Goes Ape and the Betrayal of Fat Vlad
“You wanted Justice Middleton to preside so you could put a good man behind bars?” raged Baker, “And then, even though I did everything you said, you still gave videos of me DJing ‘illegal’ music to your lapdogs in the media!” Baker squeezed his weighty s.crotum tightly and took a breath to calm down a little before finishing his rant on Demetriou’s message bank. “You’re a farking POS, Andrew. And you’re going to pay. I’ll shave your balls with barbed wire and get rid of the stubble with a belt sander. In fact, all you bastards are going to pay! You, your best mate Prime Minister Fitzpatrick, and his sh-t-stain of a deputy, McLachlan. Justice—real justice—will be served!” He hung up and continued to pack his suitcase.

Sky news headlines were playing in the background. “Justice Baker is the latest high-profile figure to come under pressure…”

“Fark!” said Baker as he jammed his finger while slamming his suitcase. He looked at his watch. An opposition member of parliament had warned Baker that he was going to be arrested later that afternoon. And the media had also been tipped off and were going to report his demise live. “I ain’t going out like that!” muttered Baker. “I never broke the law—I am the law!”

“And in other news…"

“News? Farking fake news!” said Baker. He picked up the TV remote and was about to turn the television off when he caught what the reporter was saying.

“… disgraced ex-football coach who was sentenced to six years behind bars by Justice Middleton for possessing illegal CDs has just escaped from prison. More from our chief political editor, Caroline Wil—”

Baker turned off the television and gave a grim smile. “Ha! Escaped, eh? Good for him!” Baker holstered a recently acquired sawn-off shotgun (that he nicknamed “Law-giver”), grabbed his suitcase, and bolted for the door.

The next episode is called: Drug-addled Klawdy and the Swoodley of Binge

4 Likes

@Kira when he first started:

https://giphy.com/gifs/southparkgifs-3o6ZtjUx4udHpl7Y7C

Kira now:

3 Likes

Glorious.
Yes.

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like