The reigning DJ King (Mk VIII) is @somebody else

Yeah…I like both these tracks more than most of the others that made up this infamous selection.

Hobosexual has already failed so it doesn’t deserve another chance…therefore it gets the NO

Pentagram wins the poo smeared toilet paper award of this round. Yuck!

did you see this?

1 Like

Pentagram shouldn’t be on this list, what an outrage

Count this as a worse vote for hobo

3 Likes

Hobo sounded kinda silly fun up against Pentagram. Like “how did I come to be in this front bar band room with eight other punters watching this lamearse band, just down another farking beer and walk to the front of the stage and do a take the p1ss dance like the idiot you are” type silly fun. I’m saying down with Pentagram.

2 Likes

1 Like

A close fight.

Worse song is Pentagram: AVS, LB, Klawdy, Jez,
Worse song is Hobosexual: Hambo, Kira, Swood, Yoss,

4-4

Hobosexual is the worst… every day of every week of every year…

I think Hobosexual is the worst

Jeez, kicked in the guts again, and behind my back this time.

I’ve just discovered this thread and not sure how it all works but have a listen to Fields of Athenry by Charlie and the Bhoys. Traditional Irish Folk meets FA cup final. LOL Love it.

2 Likes

You could not have joined at a better time. It’s a worst song off from the tracks that have been played. Have a listen and vote for the turdiest of turds.

The No use for a name one is better.

I’m gonna say that pentagram is better, but only because they’re both lame ducks but Pentagram appear to be attempting seriousness, which is wayyyyy funnier.

1 Like

Worse song is Pentagram: AVS, LB, Klawdy, Jez,
Worse song is Hobosexual: Hambo, Kira, Swood, Yoss, Baaakkeeerr, Davo, Strewth

4-7

1 Like

1v1v1 time. First to 4 loser votes is the loser.

VS.

VS.

Grub. I’ll kill her was close but not bad enough. GRUB

I think this was the most difficult to score so far. But, IMO Soko was marginally worse than Grub.

Will be interesting to see who “wins” this one.

Worse song is Soko: Kira
Worse song is Grub: Klawdy
Worse song is Rival schools:

1-1-0

Seriously, we are meant to choose between these 3?
If I must.
First 2, holy crap, who listens to this ■■■■?
3rd passable up against the first 2.

1 Like

Even way funnier when it seems like they were channeling the Sacred Cows of Get Smart fame.