The reigning DJ King (Mk VIII) is @somebody else

Pretty much this ^^^
I’ll go with… Grub (though Soko is only marginally less diabolical…)

No idea on what’s going on in here.

1 Like

Davo wants a worst of the worst title holder. Vote away muscles!

At the time I didn’t realised I’d have 2 tracks in amongst this rubbish. I’m also even more concerned now that I’ve got one still in the running…

I’ve still got some songs alive in this thing, but how do I vote? That Grub thing is truly godawful and could win Dump DJ so do I vote for something else to try and knock it out early, or back in the shitness of my own offerings and vote for it cos it’s the worst song?

Decisions decisions…:thinking:

Grub :face_vomiting:

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO to Grub. Rival schools is almost good music compared to the first two and Grub is the excrement on the shoes of the excrement that is I’ll Kill Her.

1-4-0

4 Likes

I reckon on this one we could have gone to 7 and result would still be the same. :rofl:

2 Likes

VS.

VS.

FIRST TO 4 LOSER VOTES IS THE LOSER

Shitknot.

This is probably the hardest choice yet. SKNAIL gets a pass because jazz is a bit out there and very polarising anyway. I’m gonna give Slipknot a pass because at least they are playing real instruments. Gambino gets the NO in the end, primarily because he ruined the theme music to Stranger Things and as such must die in the Upside Down.

1-0-1

1 Like

All appalling, but it’s gotta be Slipknot. That is just excruciating…

The brick needs to be dropped and broken and ground into a fine paste …and then probably have some fuel poured on it and ignited… even then…it should probably get swept up and loaded into a canon and fired into the sun…that then gets swallowed by a black hole and reality should probably just get rebooted with a patch to prevent that brick ever happening in the first place.

1 Like

1-1-2

Brick

1-2-2

Gambino worst

That isn’t even the worst slipknot song off iowa

Gambino

Separately, this list is pretty, pretty good

Sknail is the worst

Gambino - 3
Sknail - 3
Slipknot - 2

Christ! Remind me not to track down the worse ones…

1 Like

It’s a nail biter!