Gambino

0-5

Well, that was brutal and quick!

@Davo

4 Likes

it was

■■■■ you guys

7 Likes

Damn, was listening and typing an analysis to find it’s all done already.

Here we go ladies and gentlemen, here we go

It’s the showdown no-one asked for but got anyway

The worst song in DJ King History is about to be decided, and one unlucky punter will given the brown crown

Played by @Socks_and_Sandals
BOOOOOO BOOOOOO BOOOOOO

VS.

Played by @Davo
BOOOOO BOOOOOOO

@JohnRain throws up on @Crazy_Bomber’s shoes
someone launches a used nappie at the DJ booth

FIRST TO SEVEN LOSER VOTES IS THE LOSER AND ALL TIME DJ KING LOSER

DJ, SPIN THAT LITERAL ■■■■!!

2 Likes

Grub is the grubbiest

I like the respect shown in leaving Lovage out of this comp.

2 Likes

Ha ha! Imagine if the organiser of the comp ended up winning the comp. That would be delicious :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Davo how can I deny you your moment in the sun? It would be incredibly cruel when you’re this close to the end. Childish gambino it is😉

2 Likes

TBH, I’m torn—grubby hip hop or grating hip hop? I better listen again…

I knew the moment I pulled the list off the spreadsheet I was in trouble. I remember how badly Gambino got me kicked out of the booth the first time.

2 Likes

I don’t think @Davo really thought this through, we’re an erratic, vindictive bunch in here.

But…

Volkoff Must Die!

2 Likes

In all honesty, I like the music, not so much the rap and it doesn’t deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Grub.

That’s a massive double dose of suckiness but Gambino is woeful. NO

I like the Grub backing beat, and is closer to something I’d listen to, like Kool Keith or something. No to Gambino.

Yeh, that’s the thing. I sort of expect a low-budget Aussie rapper to sound bad, but not Gambino. You’ve convinced me. GAMBINO

Fark @davo! Oops I meant Gambino!

3 Likes

Fark if I knew you punks wouldnt vote Grub, I would never have voted gambino.:rofl:

3 Likes

GambiNO