2-6

lol fck

3 Likes

This is the GRAND FINAL

No time for games

this is serious business

1 Like

Grub, easily.

Iā€™m disappointed. 3 songs in this thing and couldnā€™t even get one thru to the final. Canā€™t even ā– ā– ā– ā–  DJ properlyā€¦

7 Likes

Sorry? I guess.

Wasnā€™t this 0-tenner the track that got you into DJ King Stas?

3-6

The comeback is onā€¦

Grub

1 Like

No. I was in and out of this thread before that. But your avatar of the Canadian record label Quality Records brought me back.

Iā€™ve got to admit I wasnt going to come back again after a nasty pm I received. Iā€™ve muted the thread but it still comes up occasionally on the page I have bookmarked for bomberblitz. Just like Pandoras box, I have to occasionally look inside. But when St Etienne came up, I couldnt stand idly by.

Anyways it takes a special kind of aloof to hang around where youā€™re not welcome. Iā€™m lots of things but I would like to think I at least have some self awareness about me.

And can I just say how farking thankful I am that none of my songs made @Davo shortlist.

1 Like

Gambino has some wordplay, Grub puts you off your food- no contest Grub for first single off ā€œLosers: The Very Worst of DJ Kingā€

1 Like

I donā€™t wanna delve but that sucks to hear. Glad you came back.

3 Likes

Yeahā€¦I agree with mrjez.

2 Likes

I also agree with mrjez

2 Likes

as do i

2 Likes

Well I debated whether to say anything or not. Thought it would be an explanation for anybody who thought I may have been ignoring them when they were pinging me in this thread. Probs wont hang around though.

1 Like

I also agree with mr jez and would like to add my own spin on this, which isā€¦wt actual f?

3 Likes

We needed every soldier that day. Glad you came back, pilgrim.

And if youā€™re worried about not making @Davoā€™s shortlist, imagine having 2 songs in the first 3 contests.

2 Likes

Iā€™m actually disappointed I donā€™t appear.
If itā€™s not all about me then Iā€™m not really interested.
Some people see that as a flaw, but I dunnoā€¦

6 Likes

Thread wouldnā€™t be the same without you @anastasios1979

7 Likes

@anastasios1979 that is really quite sad to hear, with all the banter that goes on in here, most people seem really good natured and taking it for the fun it is. The usual posonious nature that can creep in on other threads is really not here.

Iā€™m actually quite shocked at that. Iā€™d go as far as say name and shame, I know you wonā€™t, cause you are a good bloke. Itā€™s what the phrase was coined for in here.

Thatā€™s a low act.

1 Like