The reigning DJ King (Mk VIII) is @somebody else

Wtf? Really? That’s disappointing.

Edit: Unless it was me when hammered then I stand by my comments. :joy:

5 Likes

You were the first person I thought of :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

WTF? Seriously?? That is very disappointing to hear… We’ve all gotten salty at times but it’s all been theatrics. I mean, I’ve never considered giving anyone a serve offline. Can’t imagine under what circumstances you would. Poor form…
I apologise on DJK’s behalf. I’d like to think the purveyor has “gotten theirs”…

2 Likes

@klawdy is a mean drunk :wink:

Oh… and Grub sucks the mostest…

6-6 super over?

Sad but true :cry:

1 Like

Looks like I’m in for a long night of drinking and pm sending.

2 Likes

One vote left. What’s the bet Johnny swoops in for the glory of deciding?

6 Likes

I’ve been waiting for someone else. But ■■■■ it. Gambino is the worst

4 Likes

6 Likes

@Davo, thank you for putting this together, yet another passion project in the DJ King thread. The spreadsheet has been updated to reflect the peoples views.

@anastasios1979, very sorry to hear that a poster here decided to indulge in some old fashioned bullying. Not what we are about in this thread at all and truly upsets me that this should have occurred. On behalf of all like minded posters here I apologise without reservation on our behalf.

11 Likes

I have to say, being forced to listen to the sh-ttest songs from the DJ canon was actually a lot of fun! And the end result was just perfect! Great work @Davo for organising and running the comp! And congrats for winning the first Loser DJ title :slight_smile:

#BrownDJ #ChocolateThrone #FaecesCrown

6 Likes

Cool concept, does the winner now go through to the Grand Final to play off against the undisputed ‘worst song in this or any thread on the internet,’ teenage dirtbag?

Btw, Slipknot are awesome you farkin softcocks.

4 Likes

That was fun.

I shall treasure my brown crown

6 Likes

Geez I really need to catch up on this thread. Missed Kira now missed some worst song comp (which is right up my alley)

Also add my wtf to stasios geating abusive PM’s. That’s really uncool.

2 Likes

I’ve just caught up on this. Wow. So sorry to hear about this @anastasios1979

Threads not the same without you. (Although Hambo did play Mr Vain the other day, which I’m sure you’d have enjoyed :slight_smile: )

1 Like

How dare you knock such a fine song?

An encore just for you @Paul_Peos

2 Likes

So who wants to host the Best of DJ King? There’s 147 10-0 songs. Haven’t got around to the 7-0 tracks yet.

2 Likes

I’m going to give this post the respect it deserves

BOOOOOOOOOOOO! BOO, BOO, BOO, BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Also be expecting a strongly worded PM.

3 Likes