The Reigning Dj King (Mk XIII) is @nobody...it's Blonde DJ Time again with @mrjez being at his divisive best (Part 1)

The beats go on!!

This is how we roll in DJ King - the Number One Thread on Bomberblitz (Don’t argue with us…we know we’re right)

The Rules (or something vaguely resembling rules)

A nominated DJ spins a song. (all styles/artists will be given short shrift except Nightwish which will be listened to and voted through in a timely manner (may not be true).

Punters listen (or not) & vote ‘yes’ or ‘no’ - with plenty of banter in between - some related to the song or DJ’s style, but mostly random stuff. There is plenty of salt and we have become a community with the Blitz community. Even one of our fearless leaders @Catherine_Lio has had a go.

If the DJ receives enough ‘yes’ votes, he/she spins again. If not, the slain DJ nominates a punter to become the next DJ & returns to voting on songs & plotting his/her revenge.

Custom now dictates that the slain DJ MUST then change his/her avatar pic to represent the band/artist that brought about their downfall.

@Kira (who deserted us along with @JohnRain)is the reigning KOK (King of King) / QoQ (Queen of Queens) / MoDJ (Master of DJs) having spun the all time super set of the millenium . Why not have a crack at dethroning him? He has set a mark that will take some beating!!

The below link has the following which can be accessed from the tabs at the bottom left of the spreadsheet:-

spreadsheet:-

docs.google.com

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

New thread, new me.

I quite enjoy repeat songs, have no time for drug stories, and nothing gives me as much joy as not getting any votes for my song.

And how good were the 80’s?

10 Likes

I like the new Peos.

3 Likes

You younguns and your 80s love.

The 70s…now that was a decade for music.

The new Peos and I would never be friends.

2 Likes

Thank you Swoodley.

And boy oh boy gee willikers, I hope that delightful Nightwish band gets a run this next round.

2 Likes

The old Peos and you weren’t…

Whoops.

I meant… No worries Klawdy, have a lovely day.

me too. Floor is hot!

I cant win this thing now. So Im thinking for the 10s I should set myself a personal challenge to get Zero votes. A song I like. But believe no one else will…tough ask but I think I’m capable.

2 Likes

I can give hints on how to achieve your goal. I’ve already achieved it.

4 Likes

I don’t think I can win, so I’m gonna play the longest psychedelic, fuzzed out self indulgent jam session I can find.

@Doggatron hit me up with a request

1 Like

Zero votes is quite a feat. Its like trying to get zero footy tips. Which is technically as hard as getting 9

2 Likes

Trust me, it’s one of those quantum things.
It can’t be done if you’re trying to do it.

1 Like

Okay, too far.
Bring back the old Peos.

2 Likes

Challenge accepted

Looking forward to seeing the results.
I’m backing ten votes minimum.

2 Likes