The Reigning Dj King (Mk XIII) is @nobody...it's Blonde DJ Time again with @mrjez being at his divisive best (Part 1)

Nah, I’m just messing witcha… it’s attached to the first post in the thread if you really want to, but it’s well-and-truly out of date.

1 Like

Are you going to go scorched earth in retaliation? Should we be fearful?

2 Likes

I have more alias accounts, than I have made Blonde DJ finals.

5 Likes

Some should be scared…but not you…you gave my incredibly clever choice top votes :grin:

1 Like

When’s Natalie going to run BDJ??

4 Likes

I think @The_New_Peos should run the next comp…but only after he recovers from this one and is back to his normal perky self

1 Like

That bloke had more alias accounts than times Frosty has made finals.

3 Likes

That would be so annoying…
For me, let alone everyone else.

2 Likes

No it wouldn’t…it would be a ray of sunshine to light up the darkness of the thread.

He would post butterfly emoji’s and other light and fluffy things. :butterfly: :butterfly:

It would be great :rofl:

2 Likes

Mrs Deck thinks I’m a bit weird, because when farkcarlton lose a game, I go up to the TV and lick their tears off their faces.

2 Likes

She sounds astute.

2 Likes

Darkness? What darkness?

This thread is awesome!

1 Like

And to make it worse - @mrjez just picks his songs “without too much thought” and just cruises into the finals :joy:

1 Like

@mrjez
Can the ending/starting word be pluralised? As in, for example, Car/Cars?

Nope… Doggatron asked the same q. Has to be exactly the same word…

5 Likes

I totally farked my section

Was reading the brief and got to the words

Got The Horn

My better half came in and said what you doing?

I explained the theme Got the Horn

To which her reply was come on me gimme some lovin

Submitted this

Only to realize later the above had no brass or wind hence my second selection which bomber

2 Likes

Fark…just accidentally knocked a photo frame with some of my travel pics off the wall…frame broke, glass smashed and went everywhere.

Yay my day!!!

1 Like

Just over 60 posts left to close this Mk XIII thread.

Let’s get them out of the way before Jez starts posting the songs for the final round so that all the songs will be in the one place in the new thread.

Ok, tracks submitted - have to keep on working…
@mrjez

1 Like

1 Like