The Reigning Dj King (MKII) is @Mackster

That is truly one of the worst songs played.

Pull your head in deckham you’re not this bad.

1 Like

Would it have been a softer ‘no’ if you had liked it?

1 Like

That would have been my prediction!

1 Like

You must have missed a shitload of songs if you rate this as one of the worst

He’s the Essington of the DJ world right now. Plays a good tune, gets you excited, then he throws in some shockers and only wants to play when it suits him.

4 Likes

I did!

The saxophone songs and pretty much every Diggers one from his 8 run song were abominations.

Your internet must be faster than mine then :wink:

1 Like

I’m comfortable in my music tastes…play stuff I like and you get a yes…play stuff I don’t like and you get a no

But I’m always open to new stuff and I’ve managed to find quite a few new artists, that I now like, through this thread

2 Likes

It really has been great for that. I’d happily spend my time on a forum dedicated just to this. Maybe genre-specific, or sorted by decade. Would be fun.
I used to spend an awful lot of time on a guitar forum, where we do something similar, but with our own tracks. Ended up being a shitfest though, because most of the players there were rednecks.

@Diggers can you copy and paste that recent list in and then maybe say: Last Updated 5pm Saturday

It’ll save a thousand where’s the list posts

No.

2-6

Game time coming…

clearly.

I had the no there ready waiting to hit send!

1 Like

Even though you’re as lame as they come I’d give a pulsing yes if it’s something I like. I don’t just vote no because I think you suck…I think. Actually that sounds like something I’d do.

People are playing safe Pixies tracks now? Kill me.

YES to that silly zombie thing

Isn’t it freaky how bands can find members whose surname fits with the band name? Zombie can’t be common. No

2 Likes

What if I paid you? Would you suck better then?

why do i feel like xannys and percocets?

3-7