The Reigning DJ King (MKIV) is @Kj_11 mixin EDM on RDT

The absurdity made me chuckle but tonight we’re here to rave. Let me finish this.

No

3 Likes

Ha! You’re always lurking, waiting for the negative 9 vote, and then killing without mercy.

I like your style :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice set @mrjez . Reckon you went that change up 1 spin too early.

1 Like

Five decisive kills in a row to @TDSpartan. Legend or Serial Killer? You decide.

4 Likes

I’m liking your killer style @TDSpartan. Don’t let these other suck-ups and these “great set mate just amazing have a yes for this horrible song please be nice to me for my next set” blowhards change you.

1 Like

Was a decent set @mrjez now we rave!

1 Like

Has certainly earned the title of sniper. Sitting up there in the book depository window, reading his book, drinking his coke, ready to pull the trigger.

1 Like

Again I can’t score an invite to the rave party. Still, it was a good run.

I believe @Klawdy hasn’t had a go for some time.

1 Like

All of the above.

Another one for the bad guys! Yeet

1 Like

Didn’t know it was 5. Wasn’t trying on the first couple.

Also I put through 3 or 4 songs with a 10th yes as well FWIW.

It’s worth nothing I tell you…absolutely nothing

Don’t apologise for being an cold hearted killer TD, there was a time when the record was 6 songs, but now everyone is high fiving each others songs that they secretly hate on the 8th spin.

1 Like

That includes your last set? When you became one of us?

@Klawdy
@Klawdy

And the night begins…

Everyone was my best friend in that last amazing run I had…best I say!

2 Likes

Haha, that’s how I felt this set. Not sure if I ended up qualifying for good fella, but I felt the love.

1 Like

I ain’t apologising. Just stating facts. Post bad song and as soon as it hits 9 no’s imma finish it.

2 Likes

I reckon for the most part there’s a mathamatical equation that relates the sucking up to time since their last spin. The longer the time for more likely to vote through crappy songs whilst embarrassing themselves gushing.