The Reigning DJ King (MKIV) is @Kj_11 mixin EDM on RDT

Gunna be hard for me to no vote late 90s trance, KJ. Have most of these classics - either on vinyl, or as part of CD compilation mixes. Yes, but am also hoping to see some variety with your dance music selections. :grin:

This - yes

Yay! This is the second 10-spin set since I’ve been KoK. I hope there will be many more in the future :slight_smile: Congrats @Kj_11

YES

DJ Kj_11 (tenth spin)
SONG #1169 Seven days and one week, by B.B.E

YES: Klaw, Rain, PP, Kira
NO:

4-0

Well I’m going to try. Hoping to just go as hard as i can and see what happens today.

Thread momentum will help, either way, for good or bad.

I know what you’re trying to do. But soon thread 5 comes and what happened in thread 4 stays in thread 4.

Go for the KoK!*

(*Title of your sex-tape.)

:slight_smile:

I just finished watching a cool doco on punk band the Descendents and this was just too jarring coming straight from that. No

small no

I’ll give this a yes, but I assume this was something rain made on his Casio while hanging at his beach pad in the middle of suburbia…

@Kj_11 ignore Johnny

yes

Can’t belive rave Thursday started so early though. Don’t you muthafuckas work?

Mostly sounds like backing music for the Curiosity Show. “Kids, did you know Carbon is everywhere?”

PS No

Yes because KJ

Interesting clip. Have a yes kj

Who’s asking?

Dear @Kj_11 and @Kira,

Please accept this post as my FARK NO!!! Vote for this abomination of a song and all future EDM (and/or related crap) that gets posted for the remainder of this set.

Kind regards,

@swoodley

I think he’s warming to the style.

The @swoodley doth protest too much, methinks :slight_smile: