The Reigning DJ King (MKIV) is @Kj_11 mixin EDM on RDT

@kira can we get an adjudication on this?

Future voting is fine say for the next song, if you’re away from the thread, but there must a statute of limitations on it somewhere? :policewoman: :man_judge: :smile:

Not today. I did source an F27 hardwood beam on gumtree though.

What are we at 8-4 or something? Make mine a bare yes.

Tbh - I think any kind of future-voting - positive or negative - should be banned, unless the actual track is known by the voter. In other words - you vote on a song, not on a poster (or genre)

7 Likes

Unless it’s for Spartan. In that case, no rules should apply.

1 Like

I’m sticking by my “no voting unless listen to the whole track” philosophy.

4 Likes

You’re right. ATM, there’s only precedent for ONE vote being given in advance (and almost all of those have been yes votes). So, @swoodley must turn up and no vote in person—which I suspect he’s more than happy to do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You people are way too serious :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Nope, sorry

Meh. It was dance I guess. Weak yes

2 Likes

yes

It was fun while it lasted

Far too cookie cutter

NO

FARK NO!!!

This set is lowering the bar in shitness…every time I think you’ve reached as low as you can go, you outdo yourself with the next effort.

I applaud you for your commitment (and maybe you should look into that as an option)

1 Like

Yes just becuase I want to see what swoodley posts next song.

5 Likes

Bast*rd :wink:

3 Likes

BTW my earlier comment on the ruling was a joke.

Massive respect to swoodley and others who front up even though they don’t enjoy the music.

The comments/banter are gold! :+1:

2 Likes

Could have sworn this has been played.

Yes because it reminds me of the back room at Twister.

1 Like

Who knows mate…you might surprise me and eventually play something quarter decent ( was going to say half decent but that’s probably going too far)