The Reigning DJ King (MKIV) is @Kj_11 mixin EDM on RDT

The megaphone vocal effect is fine, suits the song, but I didn’t care for the song. No

Sounded like Linkin Park. Fark no.

1 Like

Some things are best left in the 90s… no

3-6

No.

No thanks

3-8, as @Paul_Peos cracks his knuckles and twirls a YouTube link in his hands, standing five feet from the DJ booth.

Yep (just)

Contrarian Yes

Fark this thread sucks when I’m not DJ.

no

5 Likes

also when you are DJ… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

With an obvious exception…

1 Like

Let me kill this with a No

Let’s see what Paul_Penis has.

Fark, I’m working tonight, so I gotta get some sleep now.

I’ll chuck this up, and then nominate @Preliminary_Point2 for next spin.

This is the most ‘modern’ song I’ve posted (2017), but it’s from a band I was into in 2001.

It took 16 years for them to follow up one of my all time favourite albums, and it’s not friggin bad.

Note: the song doesn’t kick in until 0.30.

Will Crazy be able to incite the crowd to dethrone Peos?

Will Peos be able to satisfy the crowd with quality tunes?

Find out in the next exciting episode of DJ King…

5 Likes

I didn’t listen to this album cos I read tame reviews and really didn’t want to be let down. This was… meh, would’ve barely been a b-side back when they ruled the earth (fark, that show at Hi-Fi, holy sheet that was awesome). But Peos is a good guy, so yes.

I only listened to it a few weeks ago.

It was better than I thought it’d be. Obviously nowhere near the previous stuff, but damn good for ‘16 years later.’

1 Like

First ball no
I’ll send you my paypal details shortly @Crazy_Bomber

1 Like

@Paul_Peos you can have a yes. If you get through, you have the privilege, as both the current DJ and the reigning KOK of spinning the 1000th song (includes unofficial spins) of the four threads combined. If you fall over, then I suggest nominating @Diggers for the honour, noting he started this insanity.

With perpetual Special Guest Star: Davo

no

3 Likes