The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

I think I’m attracted to teachers. Yeah, I took out an English teacher. That didn’t work out at all. I sent her a love letter. She corrected it! :laughing:

3 Likes

I rented a 5BR joint in Princeville - on the north shore of Kauai - around a decade ago. Had a spa out the back, sans the sailors. :grin: Oahu was fun, but a Mai Tai blur.

1 Like

Jeeebus, go on a 2 day Vikings binge and I’m over 100 posts behind.

what have I missed?

It’s not what you missed. It’s why did we miss a Viking binge???

Yes.

Yes.

Even allowing for the fact that the whole thing is so much cringe these days

A long time ago I used to train in an underground (fight/powerlifting) gym with a Viking. For ■■■■■ and giggles he brought a plastic viking hat to training, and whenever one of us at the gym hit a PR we got to wear the hat for the rest of the session. Anyway, we were all pretty competitive. It got to the stage that we wanted to “don the horns” more than hitting PRs :slight_smile: So many fun sob-stories from my garage training days :slight_smile:

At any rate, that’s me done for the year on DJ King. Busy AF with study/family for the next few weeks. I hope everybody has a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

(If the thread gets too constipated and the DJ is desperate, ping me, and if I’m online I’ll come and vote expediently.)

Cheers!

YES for the song.

5 Likes

5 - 3

Wait, you do less djk when you have family and study stuff?

I think one of us is doing it wrong.

May be me.

4 Likes

Hell No.

Pokes head in to see if this Christmas guff has finished yet…
Pops aspirin… slinks off, muttering to one’s self…

3 Likes

YES: Jez, Decks, LB, Klawdy, Frosty, Kira

NO: Davo, Hambo, Rain, Zim

6-4

Sorry I’ve been out, legendary set, all Yes so far

Spin again, please consider St Etienne with Tim Burgess, I hear some of these blitzers love St Etienne

1 Like

I see you neglected to include my blanket “No way, get ■■■■■■, ■■■■ off, NO” for all songs Christmassy…

That would be a fairly dangerous precedent.

Wouldn’t be much fun if Swoods and Bakes had 7 blanket nos in place before spinning :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why not? I’m pretty sure I start each set with a handful of blanket no’s in place… :slight_smile:

Change of festive pace

Well that was horrid, yet I couldn’t switch it off.

I do like Gaga’s quirkiness.

Yes.

Hard to imagine anything less Christmassy.
But yes. Have never voted ‘no’ to Hoffy, and am hesitant to do so now.

1 Like

Yes