The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

Poppy dance numbers is your forte!

1 Like

Yes. Catchy tune.

Yep - it would definitely work that way. I am keen. I thought the Live DJ concept was cool (and a success) and would like to see some variety in the NY. Good proposal, CB.

As for the song, are we still persisting with this Xmas theme? GAGF, no.

3-2

Born this way- Express yourself with genetic attribution added

1 Like

Yes because of Black Mirror, the greatest show in the history of television.

2 Likes

I thought you said ‘Later…with Jools Holland’ was the greatest show? :grin:

Black Mirror is amazing. I actually watch the episode that clip is from every Christmas. So bleak, so so good

As for this have I voted no already? If not here’s another NO. Expect more until this xmas theme ends.

1 Like

I know no more Christmas songs (or at least ones with clips this funny)

Yes 5-3

From Christmas with Gaga to Christmas with sax.
You managed a new low. Well done.
No.

In the office today we had crooners like sinatra singing dreary Christmas songs on the radio to the point this is actually a relief. Free yes

1 Like

It is recognised folklore that Brian Wilson lost it when Sgt Peppers was released. I didn’t realise he then joined Slade and @diggers and his little mates in order to revenge himself on Lennon’s “Happy Christmas (War Is Over)”. Yes

We were doing a job at Crown Perth when James Packer was still in charge and was romancing M Carey. We were on site for about 4x days and nothing but Mariah Carey was played throughout the complex.

You know that scene from A Clockwork Orange where head Droog Alex was subjected to aversion therapy by having his eyes clamped open? Being forced to listen non-stop to M Carey has had the same effect on me.

So, in case someone is considering it. Please don’t. I beg you.

1 Like

So I think we’ve got 7?

I won’t do any more Christmas songs. Bun I like the idea of a theme. So from here on the theme is covers. I’ll only post covers from here until I’m booted out (so after this song, I guess)

I got ya covers list covered:
https://secondhandsongs.com/performance/193562

3 Likes

Oh that was on the list don’t you worry

1 Like

Light at the end of the tunnel.

Yes, SMJ. Rock this joint.