The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

Only an irregular voter now but don’t think I could be farked listening to three songs. Good luck with the new concept though!

1 Like

No one else listens, so I wouldn’t let that stop you!

Yes to this

2 Likes

Yes, it might get annoying to listen to a lot of songs—especially if you’re busy. Maybe listen to one song and vote on that?

Also, if you’re busy, but you want to participate, feel free to PM me three songs and I’ll post them for you. You have really fun taste in music, IMO. So, it’d be great if we could get an Anastasios LIVE set :slight_smile: (No pressure, though.)

1 Like

9-2

Yep. And I guess we can have the discussion at the time if the definition of ‘live’ is pushed too far. Kira = final decision.

1 Like

Ha ha! Maybe somebody will try and play Milli Vanilli, or a band performing “live” on Countdown :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s going to be interesting, in that some won’t have heard the original that’s being played live - all part of the fun and strategy, i guess. Lots of interesting dynamics to play out. Looking forward to it.

Also, footage v sound quality vs… is the vision a requisite @Kira ?

1 Like

The only thing that’s required is that the performance is LIVE. Everything else (where it takes place, sound quality, visuals, etc.) is up to the DJ.

I’ve just started trying to put together a set and it’s harder than I thought. I want to go “old school” hip hop, but, the recording quality of the live performances were rubbish back in the day. Might have to try a different strategy :slight_smile:

1 Like

If I can’t even make it to the example list the system sucks!

Yes to the current song.

5 Likes

Looks like my Friday night regular group isn’t going to show up. I could go home but I’m too busy trawling youtube for live performances.

3 Likes

I’ve got my set all ready to go…it will be a great set…probably the greatest set ever…now all I need to do is find an audience that will appreciate it’s greatness

2 Likes

1 Like

Drinking with your mates @hambo ?

Unfortunately no. I’m at work and the Christian youth group mob have just shown up so I’ve gotta stick around and make sure they don’t cause any trouble :grin:

3 Likes

I am sure you are a beacon of morality and a fine upstanding citizen :yum:

1 Like

It’s not all about you, man. :grin:

3 Likes

NNN - am I doing it right?

1 Like

Oh that is impeccable timing! Touché ■■■■!

1 Like

@ kirra…maybe we could do music from your favourite movies down the track!

Ps any reason for some scarlett!

3 Likes

Easy yes.