The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

7-5

Here you go @JohnRain. follow up to last nights discussion:

“Richmond recorders was the studio and next door was the Record Plant. They were in Adolph St in East Richmond. The bloke that owned the place who I won’t mention had an import/export business. He used to import records from OS and then repressed them here in Oz. Some were even exported back overseas.”

1 Like

Thanks kindly for following up. Cheers.

Till tomorrow from the turntables where you first heard Dylan- I want you

Have a yes

Pm calculators mate said :

“The pdf that is mentioned by mrjez pretty much says it all! I looked
through it and it’s pretty correct in its info.”

2 Likes

Yes. 9-5

I hate this song. I was waiting to kill you. But, I hate waiting more than I hate this song. YES

DJ up_up (tenth spin)
SONG #1265 The teachers are afraid of the pupils, by Morrissey

YES: PP, Zimmer, ham, frost, hoff, LB, Swood, RC, SS, Kira
NO: Rain, Crazy, Klaw, jez, Baker,

10-5

Thrilled that got through, as an appreciation/antidote have some pumping pop which @BAAKKEERRRR had planned to play but didn’t get to

Yep.

Yes

Ah yes, the one Sonic Youth song I like (other than the ridiculous “word up” nonsense in the middle). Yes.

A guy at uni bought me a Sonic Youth CD for my 21st. I guess he figured that, since we liked a lot of the same stuff, I’d naturally like it. It was unlistenable, and quickly swapped at Dixons for something more palatable.

I’ve got a white vinyl VU self-titled from Modern Records in Sydney from the 1990s- one of your pressings?

Prog glam

Yes

Pointless no.

They had many better songs but this will garner a yes out of me.

Always annoyed me for some reason. I don’t think so. No

5-2

Could never deal with Deal’s man-hating, of which this song is just another example.
It’s an okay song, but ■■■■ off.
LL’s okay, and hardly the first person to pose with a big cat.