The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

I couldn’t find the Enzso version of this which is amazing… this is pretty good too

Two errors were made this weekend in 1997. Beck had John Spencer Blues Explosion as his support act at the POW - they destroyed him. Then a bunch of teenagers with a crush on Dylan showed up the next morning at Recovery and got an unexpected lesson is rock and roll

Finally, just a great live version of a great song

I wanted to play a bunch off ‘later with Jools Holland’ the best music tv show ever.

1 Like

Y - felt a bit by-numbers, lacked the urgency of their younger years but I love the song.
N - have seen before. Loved the anarchy and self-indulgence (best piece of televised stage-hijacking since Chisel at the TV Week Awards), but unfortunately his music is unexpurgated excrement.
Y - just.

Agree with you re: Jools…

Recovery has hosted some good bands.

NYN

Gotta head out for a bit. Will listen/vote when I get back :slight_smile:

Y - always respect for the Finn brothers, even if I prefer their Crowded House stuff.
NN - That was a lesson in crapola, nothing more.

YYY.

YYN

Y - Nice reunion but the younger Enz would have laughed at the energy this version lacked.
N - didn’t know which song of the three I was voting on
Y - not too shabby

NYY

13-8

YNN

14-10
140%

Finished work for the day. Cider and DJ thread for a few hours :slight_smile:

3 Likes

YNY

That last one was a bit of a grower.

yep
Yep
Nope

18-12 (145%)

I’ve gone back and listened to a few songs played today—some of the ones I voted no to. I like most of them now. God I’m fickle!

1 Like

YNN.

I do that all the time during arguments about players strengths and weaknesses.

That makes sense drop him. Oh, that’s a good point, keep him in. Oh that’s another good one. Dammit I don’t know what to think now!

1 Like

The Daft Punk song that Peos played sounds awesome now. Not sure what I was hearing this morning.

If you listen on a phone it’s a fail. You need half decent bass to get the full impact. In fact, once my daughter is in bed I think I may treat the Sonos to a workout.

1 Like