The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

of course!

2 Likes

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

I’d intended DJ LIVE to be a ONE set per DJ event (see rules). And I still intend to crown the first official LL DJ once everybody who wants to play has had ONE turn. However, if people want to continue playing for the full week, I’m happy to continue to run the event, BUT, it will be a NEW series (new leaderboard, new LL DJ winner). I want to avoid the situation where some players may end up having more turns than others—it gives them an unfair advantage to win LL DJ.

At any rate, it’s up to you guys… After CROWNING the first LL DJ, you can decide whether we carry on for the remainder of the week or finish up early.

1 Like

@crumbs You’re up!

Curtis live is my fav live album ever (along with suffocation and Johnny cash). And heres him storming home one of his best tracks.

Heir apparent’s first album is an underrated power metal album and decided to go with this track over Death-symbolic live…keeping in sync with iron maiden above.

amazing band. Great footage. killer song. Fun times.

1 Like

N
Y
N

The monks are in bold because that was horrific.

You got a cold heart to put an N next to Curtis mayfield. :yum:

1 Like

N I like Curtis, but that performance didn’t do much for me. Was thinking of playing Kung Fu.
N I can’t really do much of this style of vocal - and the overall histrionics. Iron Maiden was enough. Death Symbolic live would have been a yes.
Y The Monks was really interesting, I will follow them up.

(Note: the Monks song starts at 50 seconds for those who haven’t got there yet.)

Welcome to the DJ thread by the way. You’ll have a hard time leaving.

yeah didn’t hate it, but didn’t really vibe it either.

Given these sets are now a triple play, I think the flow of the songs has as an big impact on the set as the individual quality of the songs.

Yes
Yes
No

Apologies LB, for screwing you around with DJ selection.

It’s all good Kira, my fault for doing things like sleeping when I should be glued to this thread like the rest of you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

YYN

N
Y
Y

#2 Is hot trash.

1 Like

8-7

NYN

9-9 (100%)

@crumbs Just to get you up to speed with the DJ thread: Sometimes, punters may get a little cranky and attack a DJs song selections or their taste in music. Please don’t take it personally if it happens to you :slight_smile: It’s all done in good fun. And we’ve all copped it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

YNY

YYN.

While I didn’t love the set, it was a little bit different which I like.

1 Like

Also understand @crumbs that everyone in this thread has sh*t musical taste.

4 Likes

Or their taste in clothing. Or their level of personal hygiene.

3 Likes