The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

Like @Crazy_Bomber for example. Showers less than an Englishman and has been wearing ‘Hammer’ pants for all occasions since discovering them in 2012. He’s such a dandy.

2 Likes

EDIT.
13-11 (118%)

NNY.

Sorry, didn’t care for the first two enough for a yes. That third one was great though, excellent footage indeed. Does the host grope that girl who backs into him at the start? Something a bit cheeky going on.

1 Like

14-13 (108%)
This vote might go down to the wire! Will @crumbs get LIVE DJ status or a “frosted Klawdy”? YOU DECIDE. VOTE NOW…

If this was a club I would’ve emptied the room and have to fight the manager for my playing fee.

4 Likes

Ha! Monday to Friday, during work hours, it’s slower in here. Don’t worry, you will still get paid :slight_smile: Punters should come back a little later on in the day.

1 Like

NNY Those haircuts :joy:

1 Like

@crumbs you mentioned you’re a musician. What’s the weirdest gig you’ve ever done? There are a few ex-musos and DJs in this thread. Maybe they might share some weird gig-related experiences too. (Don’t feel obliged to answer if you don’t want to… you can also “modify” events to protect privacy etc.)

NNY

The Monks was super interesting

1 Like

Lol. A ‘frosted Klawdy’?

1 Like

“A frosted Klawdy”: Getting 21 no votes for your live set (i.e., not attaining LIVE DJ status).

Edit. Given the degenerates who vote, it’s probably a badge of honour :slight_smile:

16-17 (94%)

I think you missed me and Vander 16-17?

1 Like

Haha. Hard question. I played an abandon train station in Jakarta once. The catch was the train line still operating and there was about 400+ kids watching music all over the tracks causing pandemonium. I had to go for a walk and tell myself it’s not my fault if someone dies…

Played a venue that was an old gas chamber on the polish/German boarder. I was mauled by gaurd dogs and my family is of Jewish descent so it was quite a night…

There’s more but I don’t wanna clog the feed. I’d like to hear other stories tho.

7 Likes

That’s glorious! Thanks for sharing. Hopefully some other musicians will share their gig-stories too :slight_smile:

I’ve done a few weird gigs (more “arty” weird than “getting-mauled-by-dogs” weird), I’ll have a think and post one of them a bit later.

You’ve got a long way to go to catch up with some others in this thread…:joy:

5 Likes

Quite topical atm. Did you hear about the carnage at the Hindu festival in India that was on the train line? 50 something dead that didn’t hear the train coming. Absolutely horrendous.

Rude.
Oh, we only need one more vote…

I gave you one.
Nah, not you.

vfr…

1 Like

Over to you @JohnRain. :laughing:

2 Likes

I apologise for my rudeness.

He’s busy over the next couple of days. But, I admit, I was targeting him specifically, hoping to get a weird gig-story :slight_smile: He always delivers.

3 Likes