The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

VOTE PLEASE :slight_smile: We’ve still got to get LB, choppy, Diggers and a few others to play their sets!

So now I get three chances to votes no? Don’t mind if I do…

N
N
N

5 Likes

Welcome CB! How’s the flu recovery?

1 Like

It wasn’t just that…genuine serious life stuff happened…but yes, better now, thanks for asking!

4 Likes

Life stuff? That ■■■■■ too full on for me. I like to hide here. Glad you’re back in town bud.

3 Likes

Cartoons are much more reassuring.

1 Like

Sorry to hear this. I hope things get better for you soon. Take care.

1 Like

16-20 not looking good for our latest DJ @crumbs. Serious threat of a “frosted Klawdy” (nice moniker by the way @Kira).

1 Like

Anyone need one vote?
:wink:

4 Likes

N
Redundant weird Y
Hell to the Y. That was awesome.
Sorry I couldn’t get you through.

1 Like

LIVE SET #14: DJ crumbs
The making of you, by Curtis Mayfield
Keeper of the reign, by Heir Apparent
Complication, by The Monks

NYN (chop)
NNY (Zimm)
YYN (LB)
YYN (Rain)
NYY (Digg)
NYN (Kira)
YNY (frost)
YYN (Klaw)
NNY (jez)
NNY (ham)
NNY (AVS)
NNN (Crazy)
NYY (wimm)

18-21 (86%)
The third frosted Klawdy that must re-take the LIVE DJ Exam

2 Likes

If no-one objects I will throw up a set, after which you can all throw up!

2 Likes

Sorry it was a slow time to DJ @crumbs. Hopefully, you’ll stick around in the thread and have another crack at DJing :slight_smile: There are only a few DJs left who want to play, so, no need to nominate a successor.

@Lifetime_ban is up next!

1 Like

Go.

1 Like

This one is a classic and personally deserves a vote simply for having the cojones to wear a cod piece on stage.

Haven’t had enough of these blokes in here and this is a ripper.

I’m sure half the Dj’s in here have either never heard of these guys, or have tried to forget they exist, but this is one of the best live performances you will ever see, given the state they are in.

Have at em!

1 Like

So we have about 26 minutes here, which is not unusual for LL DJ. Classic DJ King might get the odd 12 minute track once every 10 or so votes. I am enjoying the live idea and have a few tracks planned of my own, but can’t justify nearly half an hour each vote. Bon voyage on this epic journey!

4 Likes

Understandable @up_up. We will be returning to classic DJ King soon :slight_smile:

But, we’d love to hear your live set (you can PM your songs, if you’re too busy to play and I’ll post them for you).

2 Likes

I guess seeing how far you can get - timewise - is a part of the overall consideration.

Just finished Jethro Tull and I have no idea where my vote is going. I am laughing my ■■■■ off though.

2 Likes

Ha ha! That set is ■■■■■■ up :slight_smile: I just need a bit of time to decide whether it’s good ■■■■■■ up or bad ■■■■■■ up. I’ll vote when I come back from walking Wilbur the dog.

2 Likes