The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

Are you ready @choppsuey ? If so, you go, and I’ll go after you as I’m just heading out the door for a bit.

Yeah I’m good, give me a minute.

2 Likes

LIVE SET #17: DJ Up_up
Please, please, please, by James Brown
Lust for life, by Iggy Pop
Holiday in Cambodia, by Dead Kennedys

YYY (Zimm)
NNN (chop)
YYY (crumbs)
YYY (Peos)
YYY (jez)
YYN (kira)
YYY (Digg)
NYY (Rain)
NYY (Bake)

21-6 (350%)
Official LIVE DJ #13

Something almost mythical about Red Rocks. Has a unique intimacy and size and scale at the same time. A definite bucket list venue for me, very nearly went with an entire set of different artists from that venue.

Less than 2yrs after the passing of Tom (the bands lead guitarist and chief writer), Architects realised his dream playing to a sold out Alexandra Palace. Quite remarkable for a bunch of hardcore kids from Brighton and Hove. Arguably one of their most technical songs but this live recording captures the emotion of the show but specifically this track which was unfinished at the time of Tom’s passing.

And the change up. One of my faves. An extraordinary showcase of musicianship. Carter… :heart_eyes:

End sob story…

1 Like

YNY

Big Yes for Incubus. Friggin awesome.

The gig looked cool for the second one, but I didn’t like the song, so No.

Hell No.

YNY

YYN

7-5 (140%)

Y
N
N

Red Rocks does look like a great venue, but didn’t get into Incubus.
Really enjoyed Architects. Excellent. Going to follow them up.
Dave Matthews didn’t do much for me.

Going to vote as a set rather than individual songs, coz Architects were so good

YYN.

Triple N

NNNo

Triple bitter?

2 Likes

10-14 (71%)

YNN

Second one looked like a good show… blah song though

Bitterness/saltiness is never a motivation for voting. I genuinely can’t do Incubus, The Architects are yeah/nah and I want to fight Dave Mathews and his band as well if they want to get involved.

1 Like

300 posts fck me.

Has any metal or dance been posted?

Who are “The Architects” you peanut? :stuck_out_tongue:

The second song of the current live set is metal (Doomsday, by Architects).

11-16 (69%)

That’s about a YYN

1 Like