Aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnd no!

I agree totally
I closed my eyes
I listened
And it was ok
YES

2 Likes

In other news.

Teenage dirtbag has been bumped from the ten worst songs played. Most coming in the last week.

6 Likes

Thanks to the two who have voted yes. I played this song because I believe it highlighted our attitudes towards stereotypes. When I first heard this song, I didn’t know it was One Direction and actually enjoyed it. I liked the feeling of deeper meaning the lyrics imparted. It was only after hearing it half a dozen times or so on the radio driving to work that I finally found out it was One Direction. I had always dismissed them out of hand, but this was one of those songs that made me realise that I was becoming narrow minded. Also one of the reasons you buggers tend to get so many yesses off me, even for songs that I don’t particularly like.

10 Likes

Now you’ve made me feel guilty about voting no to one direction. I didn’t think that was possible, but you’ve done it.

4 Likes

I never listen to commercial radio and had no idea One Direction sounded like that. Was much better than I expected. yes

2 Likes

sympathetic yes

1 Like

sort of liked it.

Yes

I listened again. You know, in case it was just my immature biases that voted no.

Nup. Still ■■■■. Really ■■■■.

2 Likes

5-3

It’s going to get up isn’t it

5 Likes

Is that you feeling sad because you didn’t vote for it? :wink:

1 Like

no

2 Likes

Salt flavoured no from me

1 Like

5-5

Who woulda thunk that One Direction would get 5 yes votes?

giphy

4 Likes

What is the theme atm? What was the story with ■■■■ duets?

That was just Diggers being his usual self. There’s no official theme but there seems to be a bit of guilty pleasure stuff coming out.

I like Sign of the Times.
But I can’t be having with this.
No.