The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

Stevie be like

1 Like

That was cool. Yes.

Stevie will be back.

Yes

This thread hasn’t made sense since we voted against Shake Your Rump, the second song ever spun.

4 Likes

Yep

Two hundred and something votes later, and the only tracks being Diggers horrid cover - that completely deserved a yes because it was so horrid that it was amazing, and reminded me that last week I was in Greville St Prahran for the first time in forever (barely cross the river these day!), and noted a “restaurant/bar” with neon lighting and (presumably) overpriced beer called “Angus and Bon”. FFS - and the OD song that was a perfectly acceptable comercial pop song that I’d have FBR’d a yes, but wouldn’t have chosen to listen to.

And now this,which is a pretty generic sounding surf guitar tune, which I’ll give a yes (FBR influenced)

This morning around 8am driving home, I had to fill up the tank at a BP servo. I noticed that Kiss Cam song was playing over these shrill high end speakers. Poor sound quality or not, I’d have to say that song is possibly the worst, most tuneless, nondescript piece of songwriting I reckon I’ve ever heard. The production sounds like bad college rock from twenty odd years ago with an accordion part thrown in somewhere and the part where she occasionally sings “kiss me”. As a result, compared to that dirge any song on here gets a yes vote from me today unless the DJ actually selects whatever that track is.

So, yes.

1 Like

7 yes, I make it.
Which in a more efficient system, would be more than enough to spin again.
Shame, really.

1 Like

Instant yes for the vibraslap.

Ah some music

Yes

Nine

Expedient yes.

Reminds me of those elvis films that seem to be playing every week on the weekend afternoons.

1 Like

It’s all fun and games until @JohnRain says it’s not. You’ll find me hiding in Switzerland :switzerland: First official musical exile from the DJ Thread. Growing a beard and digging an underground retreat as we speak - all because of a One Direction song. And apparently I’m the one that is notorious for overreacting. Thread keeps delivering. :grimacing:

Just so it’s clear - all of the above is completely serious.

3 Likes

We need voters - no need for exile.

I missed my opportunity to spin these guys a few times…so I’m taking my chance now.

Thats not too bad. Yes.

I’m in auto yes mode. Yes.

Yep

Hasn’t part of that clip been used as a gif in various threads on blitz in the past?

1 Like