The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

No, but thast’s okay. I’m trying to get onto the chats more often - last week was a real ■■■■■ in terms of being busy.

Duh. Lets go to a festival and slag off the dude that runs Lollapalooza and call him gay because he’s married with kids. FMD. YES

2 Likes

“Hey, that guy is somewhat flamboyant and eccentric, let’s bash him!”

It was pretty bad. They clearly had no idea who they were abusing, they were just hanging to hear Learn to Fly I suppose.

If you get the time and want a spin, just put your hand up. Most here will be more than happy to oblige.

1 Like

Yeah it must be so dependent on Alcoa, hundreds of well paying jobs and all the associated spending from those wages. It would be hammered over night if it shut.

And just a bit to far for tourism. Nelson and cape Bridgewater are great but 5 hours from Melbourne is just too far.

1 Like

Chats?

Yeah, I had that when Manics played before Korn once, all shouting “get off”. Fark off you slobs and let me appreciate some real music.

That wasn’t bad, matches up with their older stuff well. Yes

Yeah, it happens, especially with a mixed lineup. (I saw a similar thing happen when The Strokes played before Metallica)

But it was the homophobia that really disturbed me, that and the fact that if you’re really into Foo Fighters, you should at least know who Jane’s Addiction are.

How were Manics btw? Ive never seen them.

Big Pig?

1 Like

I agree but already 7, keep spinning @Paul_Peos

Yeah, solid. Must’ve been awesome to see them in the Richey era, but they’ve been great the few times I’ve managed to see them over the years.

1 Like

NOFX were - in some ways, not others - ahead of their time.

They wrote a heap of music in protest of the Bush administration, that is even more relevant with the current d*ckhead.

Including this one. There are some ripper lines in this song, many of which I often use in conversation and claim them as my own.

Good timing. I’m going skating. Have a yes.

Have a Yes purely for the opening. Its like someone took a bit of hillbilly with a very intermittent hint of Metallica riff. Weird, but in an interesting way. The rest was a bit meh.

Yes. I’ve often wondered if I could get away with playing The Decline in here.

1 Like

Firm YES

Noice set @Paul_Peos yes

Yay, are you back Sal?

It’s far less brutal these days, no way you’d voted out on Soundgarden now.

I’d yes it. Would set a new record for time though.