The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

Yes

Some bands…you kinda like them every time you hear them but you still never become a fan.
Yes.

2 Likes

So my daughter keeps slapping my phone out of my hand, so it might be time to wrap this up.

So, here’s my attempt at a set killer.

@mrjez, I said I’d try and get them through at some point. And @Zimmer, you better friggin vote.

@Preliminary_Point2 start warming up, you’re bowling next over.

1 Like

Horrible. NO

But, I hope others vote you through :slight_smile:

1 Like

An old housemate loved this band more than anything (well maybe except bloodduster). She worked at a bakery and brought donuts home every day, so Yes.

2 Likes

There were bits that I really liked. But not enough of them. No.

1 Like

Seriously conflicted on this one. there are elements of this song I really like, then something discordant nags at the back of my mind. It is all over the shop, but works as a whole.

Have a confused yes

1 Like

download-1

I’ll add the ? YES!! Of course. Why can’t I get the font size bigger??? YES!!!

“Get deeper penetration with a fork and a spoon”.

Also, @Paul_Peos I got one of the Bungle “There’s a tractor in my balls again” T shirts for Xmas last year. Cool story hey?

1 Like

fark no

1 Like

Nah

If she loved Bloodduster, there’s a good chance I’ve been to many, many of the same gigs as her. If she also liked Christbait, even more gigs.

Yes for the bravery

Quite possibly.

Last I knew she’d married a US marine who she’d met in Korea (or something like that, it was a long time ago now), and moved to the US.

Missed your chance Zimmer.

I was gonna mention that my mate who got me into Bungle, was also a massive bloodduster fan. But he was also into Christbait, so I’m starting to wonder if my mate is actually Zimmer.

4 Likes

4-4. How is this even close?

You really don’t wanna spin, huh?

1 Like

Just trying to delay it until I have some time.

I’ll be good this arvo.

Mr bungle is no way to bungle a set

Yes

1 Like

Never boring.
Yes to the funk.

No, worries. I’m sitting on “Goodbye Sober Day” for some set down the road.