The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

12 spin set is pretty impressive @up_up Up there in the higher numbers.

3 Likes

Yep, @Crazy_Bomber was one of them. Thanks too- 12 is a PB for mine, and my grandma wouldn’t have wanted me stranded on 13.

I’m no good for a spin right now. I wouldn’t have the enthusiasm or banterous fight to make things interesting.

1 Like

Thanks bruh.

I got a “you look like ■■■■” a few times today which I have to insist is just the way my face usually looks.

Soft…very, very soft :wink:

1 Like

My wife got a throat infection the day before our honeymoon so I guess I can’t complain. I certainly did tho.

1 Like

Maybe if you guys didn’t make me feel worse with boring terrible music I wouldn’t be in this position. I blame everyone in this thread, and particularly Diggers.

6 Likes

Sounds like you need a Bjork marathon to cheer you up

1 Like

So if no @TDSpartan in 15 minutes, the vacant crown is passed to @BAAKKEERRRR

Diggers?
Where is that stupid guy anyway???

1 Like

BAAAKKEERR pm’d me and told me to play this.

7 Likes

Great set, @up_up! I really liked some of your songs but hated others—which I think is a good thing. Also, I hadn’t heard any of your songs before. So, you’ve significanlty contributed to my musical education :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was so very close to actually playing that. Love it. Played it at my sisters 21st. Put it through a ■■■■ PA and it sounds like an old school VFL theme song.

Edit: In fact, maybe the wooden spooners from any given year should have to run out to that for every game of the next season.

Imagine Carlton running out to that next year - (and still beating us.)

2 Likes

You rascally rascal - I did not. I pm’d you to play this*

*May not be true

3 Likes

Love the sax in that song :joy:

So…is this your first song?

I’ll give you a welcoming Yes if it is

Yes if that’s the song.

No, no… I’m patiently waiting for Spartan like the rest of you…

Although 2-0? Hmm…

2 Likes

Come on people as if Bakes would play a song with a terrible sax line like that.

No

Although the movie is all time.

3 Likes