The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

I see. I reckon you would make a good DJ.

Soz, I couldn’t hear any Japanese at all in that song.

2-3

Mongolian?

I don’t think it’s French even through the artist is. Mrs close doesn’t recognize it. I thought I heard some counting in Japanese but maybe just my imagination.

An interested ‘yes’.

Listened again. Definitely no Japanese. Whatever the language, those lyrics overlaying the beat are hauntingly beautiful. I played it in the car driving home before. Pouring rain outside. Great selection, Robin.

1 Like

yes

It’s from the album human btw. If you liked the first track I recommend you check out the whole album.

1 Like

Cheers. I will definitely hunt it down.

That’s the coolest new track/artist I’ve been exposed to in DJ King for a long long time. Right up my alley. It would sound brilliant in a playlist bumped up against a Lali Puna track me thinks.
Thank you sir, yes.

2 Likes

A review on rateyourmusic says middle eastern vocals, I guess that could be it for this song?

1 Like

5-3

That could be. Maybe Algerian given the French connection.

1 Like

Actually JR said it before - Mongolian. From YouTube comments.

1 Like

You are providing a very interesting set here @Robin_Close. There is a depth to many of these tracks not apparent at first listen, but if you stick it out it is worth your effort.

yes

2 Likes

I didn’t mind that Hungarian/ French/ Mongolian/ Italian/ Eskimo/ Tasmanian tune.

Yes.

Oh, and to add to the mix… Baumann is a German-as-fark name. Like, Nazi German.

1 Like

Yes.

DJ Robin_Close (seventh spin)
SONG #1203 Breathe, by Hol Baumann

YES: Digg, Rain, Deck, ham, Jez, LB, Peos, SS
NO: Swood, Kira, wimm,

8-3

Yes but he has a French nose.

Yep