The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

3-0

A well chosen number. Nice clean production rather than a thin scratchy effort I first expected. Organ dude did a good job too. yes

Well thank God for that!!
I’d have been flummoxed otherwise… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What year was this version? I think Screamin’ Jay Hawkins may be the oldest song played thus far, does this have it beat?

Yes, Christmas makes me wanna hear golden oldies and this did have some tasty organ sounds.

A glorious YESSSS from me. Damn it’s nice to hear some real music instead of all this teenybopper stuff the young folks have been trotting out.

1 Like

Came back into the thread to see what deckham was playing because he played great tracks and found this?
Gtfo no

2 Likes

Hahahahaha

Hmmm…older doesn’t necessarily mean good

Have another NO

The problem is @Deckham, that for half the posters here, if the music isn’t off key and the vocals aren’t scratchy enough to de-fur a cat, they don’t like it. For the other half, if it hasn’t got a synth it’s old fashioned.

1 Like

Or maybe, we just don’t share your taste my country music man :stuck_out_tongue:

Yucky. NO

Pffft! I like abrasive vocals but voted yes for this. It doesn’t have a synth but has a well played organ, also yes. For me it’s often about the tune and the vibe, don’t care when or where it was made.

3 Likes

I believe that is 7-3 @Deckham, You can pay me for the promo later. Give us another song.

I believe it’s actually 6-3

YES = Robin Close, Prelim,up_up, hambo, mrjez, lifetime_ban

NO = Yossarian, swoodley, kira

Yes.

In your face @swoodley!

7 Likes

3 Likes

Counted Hambo twice. Getting senile.

That’s what listening to too much country music does to you

3 Likes

And a step to the right…

1 Like

Fark…that was unbelievably bad…it was so bad that I had to check and see if @Klawdy had posted it.

Is this some sort of wierd late week hara kiri move?

Whatever it is, it’s get’s a really well deserved

FARK NO!!!

4 Likes