The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

No.

Yes.

Yep

This track takes me back to 1998 when the bombers were building a resurgence towards our 2000 flag. My good mate and bomber fan @Ozzman had finally returned from a long jaunt in the U.S. and he introduced me to primal. A lot of intoxicated nights listening to this whilst playing indoor cricket in the hallway with a real ball in his rented Victorian terrence in Clifton Hill.

Spin again - 7-1.

That was quick!

Yes.

Dropping some quality sob stories @Robin_Close

YES

1 Like

Yes for the strong sob story game

Yes.
Thanks for the surf track too, btw.

Yeah kind of a surfy dirty date track track

1 Like

Reasonable selection. Yes

If it was at 6 yeses - it would have been an expedient yes. No as I feel I have to make a statement! Surf rock isn’t something I like. It reminds me of Elvis movies on weekend afternoons from my childhood when I was looking for something to watch on TV.

You know, for someone who complains about getting a lot of ‘no’ votes…

1 Like

I gave a yes vote earlier in the set :slight_smile:

And I complained about YOU giving me NO votes, not anybody else. It may or may not have influenced my voting in your last set. :):thinking:

BTW, @Deckham, I actually enjoyed your last set. Varied and interesting—as per usual. Although your inattentive song selection and rebellious attitude have been added to your personality profile.

5 Likes

Yes.

I never really got into Primal Scream back in the day, this song reminds me why.

NO

6-2

Seedier than a watermelon. :watermelon:

7-2 spin away. Yes from me