The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

He was a bit too reckless for my liking. New tracks when only on 6 yes votes, repeat songs, wild hair and pushing old ladies over for fun. It gives the rest of us dj threaders a bad name.

3 Likes

Andy Stott is a big, huge, genormous yes.

Love his records.

Went through an ambient techno stage in 2005. A mate of mine took an ‘e’ for the first time. He disappeared at a party I was at, after I lectured him on the dangers of water toxicity. Found him barricaded in the loo. He had been in there for hours trying to do a p*ss. Wouldn’t come out. Took a lot of convincing to draw him out. Funny AF. Yes.

4 Likes

Not my cup of Bovril.

No.

Something I’ve been told my entire life.

1 Like

Thought it was an interesting choice for this time of day - but I enjoyed it - haven’t heard it before.
Yes.

A little bit yucky. Good bloke YES

Wait. @Deckham got hair now? When did this happen? How about letting me and Klawdy in on your secret! :wink: I would like to have hair again!

2 Likes

4-1

1 Like

That looks nothing like me.

2 Likes

Yoko Ono 2010’s version. No for me.

no.

I’m all good. Hair didn’t suit me. Or being skinny.

2 Likes

Tried to listen and lost interest three times. Have a no

2.30 in and nothing has happened (of any interest)

NO!!!

4-5 (and surely one of the slowest song votes).

Vote = YES…for pushing the boundaries a bit

(Side question: Does anyone else have a song in their personal collection that they don’t know the identity of? Because I have a kind of DnB song, taped off the radio about 20 years ago onto cassette, that slowly grew on me…as my last cassette player was dying, I went to the effort of ripping it to an awfully lo-fi MP3…Shazam can’t identify it, so I’ve titled it “Unknown” by Unknown…maybe Shazam will expand out and identify it one day?..how comprehensive is Shazam meant to be?)

1 Like

Has a strong sense of menace but not allegro enough for my DJK tastes, No