The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

Nup

Looks like everybody is out enjoying the sunshine. I’m bored at work for a couple more hours with nothing left to do. Think I’ll go and yell at some kids for running in the hallway.

2 Likes

8-6

Only this song coz it’s free

Well. That is embarrassing. I reckon I spent five minutes trying to figure out how using “free” with “yes” was a pun. It never dawned on me that it was related to the specific song. SMH.

3 Likes

It’s not the song…it’s the band…their name is “Free”

I thought there was a band called Mr Big. Never mind. Clearly, I need to pay more attention!

There is!

Responsible for this one hit wonder in the 90’s

2 Likes

Ha! I remember that song. Horrible!

Free were best known for the tracks “All Right Now” and "Wishing Well’

1 Like

I’ve heard the first song before. Not the second one.

8-6

1 Like

Oh man, I thought I was listening to Mr Big’s song “Free”. This changes… nothing.

2 Likes

It’s getting clear that we need to drop the scoring down to 7.

3 Likes

It’s getting a bit ridiculous.

1 Like

a big Yes to Free… saw them at festival hall with Manfred Mann and Deep Purple and Oz band Pirana and did a jam set at the end finishing at 1 am.

1 Like

Heavy in the sense of ponderous and dragging, No

Either that or first to 10, with the backup of “if leading or level after 24 hours, spin again”

1 Like

There are a lot of options we could try. But, that’s part of the problem. History suggests we can’t agree when we have multiple options. Democracy doesn’t work well in here.

Anyway, FWIW I agree with Peos. I think we should (at least, temporarily) adopt the first-to-seven voting system. As everybody knows, It’s been my preferred voting system since DJ III when we encountered similar slow/low voting, so, obviously, I’m biased :slight_smile:

@johnrain could get this done via Royal Decree.

3 Likes

Rain mentioned to me that he was taking a short break from the thread. But, I agree, it’s time for a royal decree :slight_smile:

Cometh the hour. Cometh the man. @JohnRain

1 Like