The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

Rissoles Darl?

GeeZ they are dry, too much salt and why aren’t we eating steak.

2 Likes

I’ll be in the land of the rising Rain in the second half of Jan 2019. Only the 1x night in Tok this time round though. Just enough time for @JohnRain to shout me a 17yo Hibiki and bowl of ramen.

2 Likes

@Deckham, congrats on a nice set mate. Only the second DJ to have hit the former magical mark of ten spins more than once along with the reigning KOK.

4 Likes

yes to the song.

yes

Au contraire! I’ve had a fab holiday, just selected unwisely with our accommodation here in Osaka. Roughly equivalent to living above a knocking shop in Dandenong…with walls made from newspaper.

5 Likes

First ball yes.

I see ‘absorbing the local atmosphere’ and ‘steeping in the local culture’ is not really your thing…

Yes fbr

Still got the glam rock thread heading, so…

Yes

I had to google “jeepster.” NO

Easy yes for T. Rex. Marc Bolan was a legend.

1 Like

Yep

Yes.

Yes - just.

Never got Glam, always saw a fair bit of it as a load of mid 70’s teenage girl fetishising nonse crap. Never saw the appeal for Marc Bolan apart from the fact that he died at the peak of his career but hey there’s a lovely driving drum break at the start of this and the vocals are less campy than his normal fare and I love that riff, a very good bluesy pop song so yes.

Finally got a chance to listen. yes

Exactly my thoughts - yes

Spin again @up_up - that’s 7 (well 8 if you want to be pedantic)