The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

I don’t like you anymore.

1 Like

I thought I might get bagged for that but I really can’t stand Paul Weller. It’s not a close call on this song, more like “never in a million years!”

I wouldn’t have yessed this in DJ Thread V1, 2 or 3. But we are now here and I’m typing yes. Hmmmph.

2 Likes

You can type no - it’s easier than typing a three letter word. Actually you can’t type no only - you still have to type three letters minimum - stupid forum software.

1 Like

I think I had this discussion with @deckham a thread or 2 back and I was on your side of the fence at the time. Thread has broken me. :laughing:

2 Likes

NNNNOOOOOOOOOO

Yes

Life has been so hectic lately! I don’t like this song. I’m so disorganised. Good bloke YES.

Nobody wants the gig anymore. “Yeah dude, keep spinning…”

Yes

(Just messing, no disrespect to Up’s solid choices)

1 Like

90s glam had a catwalk feel. At the PoW I saw Nancy Boy and Helena Christensen was standing behind me.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xqovGKdgAXY

And again…

No.

I want to like Suede, but…I just don’t.
They were over-hyped to hell.
They pretend to be ‘rock’ but geez they’re soft.
It’s supposed to be a Bowie voice, which is fine (hi, Iva, hi) but it’s kind of annoying.
They’re supposed to be anthems but they’re not real good at that either.

But I really have always tried to like them.
No.

4 Likes

Yes

Yucky. NO

Damn this thread moves fast now…i would have yessed the hell out of Style Council so have a yes for this somewhat insipid effort from Suede

This can’t be said often enough for this song.

1 Like

Haha, spot on.

Don’t know this song and can’t listen right now though.

Cracking song… big yes.

No for this one, sorry.