The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

I apologise for the anti-sob story.
I always love your sets.

1 Like

Yes.

You are not getting hard geezers with Suede (or Bowie or Icehouse), certainly not with this poppier third album. But you do get strutting guitars well beyond Electric Blue or any Ronson-free Bowie I know. Anyway, there are always bands that don’t click- if it’s not to your taste, just add some salt to the thread!

For your penance three Our Carter USMs and a Hail Polly.

3 Likes

No. Sounds like they whipped it up in 10 minutes.

4-6

Good luck and good night, if this falls over give @wimmera1 a go or as back up @AVanderScreamer vanderscreamer

Just got back from a jam with the lads. Appreciating how hard it can be sometimes to make a simple song idea flow and sound effortless without making it boring. A new song would be good but I’m afraid it’s a yes.

P.S. we were taking the pi55 and adding lalalas and yeahs so Suede get a bonus point for that.

Nup

There you go. Looks like @wimmera1 gets another go if he’s up still.

Good morning, disco fans.
I feel like I’ve recently had a spin. Happy to go (although nothing planned) but surely another DJ has been waiting?

Back up @AVanderScreamer ?

Sharp dressed Glam

Is anybody gonna spin?

I heard you were.

For formality’s sake @Paul_Peos please take the throne

Source?

Ha, I wasn’t actually pushing for that… But, sure. Give me 5.

Sorry, last words from His Royal BritGlammic Majesty follow

This band were always an interesting one for me. Not a lot of depth to their music, but they were fun, and friggin awesome live.

Like a surprising amount of bands though, my favourite song of theirs is Album 1, track 1.

2 Likes