The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

6 Likes

But it’s the song you need!

4 Likes

I’ve fallen for this before, but since it might even be a boat, yes.

3 Likes

Thanks Wim, you’ll probably regret it.

It’s day 4 of the spin and I’ve gottin over 10. So an indulgence.

Found this silly, catchy poppy song while digging through YouTube earlier in the year.

I’ve allways wanted to play it, becuase it’s the most diggers song that ever did Diggers. So an ode to @Diggers for creating the DJ thread.

Oh and a NSFW warning, once you see it you want unsee it.

@Budge you better start warming up your next.

1 Like

Lol.
Seriously quite liked that.
I’m a sucker for that funky rhythm guitar sound.
Yes.

3 Likes

Well surprisingly I got to the end so based on @Hoffy law YES.

2 Likes

Oh yeah…

Chunky Yes

Playlist: Added

1 Like

Ha ha! Sure. YES

In my youth I had a saying that would apply fully to this song about needs and desires of larger ladies, rather uncouth, but true nonetheless. On that basis, and the fact I quite enjoyed the song for much the same reason as Wimm, have a yes

1 Like

Have a yes.

Good to see quite an eclectic list of songs. Haven’t liked them all but kudos to pp2 for shaking it up.

See, this proves my kink for larger black ladies isn’t exclusive to me alone. Don’t hide it, boys.

Nice sound. Yes

7-0 well I’ll be, sometimes the thread does like a bit of fun.

Um speaking of ignoring artists, I suppose we better get the biggest artist of the 21st century in here.

A lot of songs to choose from, I’m gunna stick with the theme. If anything it’s a damn good baseline and beat.

Love me some Kanye…

Far from my favourite of his, but have a yes

No.
With extreme prejudice.

2 Likes

This one belongs firmly in the over-rated thread… someone who makes Bono and Chris Martin seem like average joes that you’d like to have a beer with by comparison.

Fully erect and positively throbbing NO!

2 Likes

Is anyone listening to the track before slamming it with a NO WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE AND A THROBBING ERECTION or just voting no because it’s Kanye?

1 Like

I reckon Baker listened to songs exactly like this in his youff.

I listened to over two minutes.
It’s ■■■■.

1 Like