The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

However - an enjoyable track.
Expect a ‘no’ from the kids.

I quite enjoyed it, certainly different. YES

Massive yes. Love that song. A Rage special at about 2am

That’s much more interesting than the previous track. YES

If it wasn’t my own song I’d be getting up from my chair, brushing off my thighs, and saying, ‘right…’

Angel is all time, and tragically overshadowed by its goody two shoes twin.
If anyone would like to have a go at a more quietly menacing and tense track, I’d love to hear it.

1 Like

Yep

Menacing, really? It nearly sent me to sleep :slight_smile: Anyway, it’s not a genre I like or understand. So, my opinions probably not worth much. Certainly not worth getting up from your chair for some fisticuffs :wink:

I was enjoying it but turned around to find my 4yo doing some head banging so that confirmed it.

Yes.

2 Likes

This

Well…okay, gimme a sec.
I was expecting one side to be nil, just not that one.

Nah, the opposite actually.

To a time when dancing, making new friends and drinking lots of water were the preferred order of the night.

2 Likes

Keeping the bass tempo up…

The young people!?!

I was hoping for a story…

There are so many stories from that time but you know what, I reckon that anyone who was in their 20’s during the 90’s has similar stories to tell.

And if they don’t they’re being overly cautious. Or went too hard and are now feeling the pinch.

1 Like

You make a good point.

I’m a PK fan but the talking just irritates the hell out of me in this one.

No.

yes

Yeah, I’m with you here. I think the choice of vox fx was totally off. A shouted whisper would have worked better. Or a monotone drone. Anything - but that…middy-over-reverbed-lo-fi stuff.

Giving a yes for the driving beat and tortured guitar.

Can’t say I’ve heard that before.

Yes

Not his best, but have a yes for the other stuff he did and the music, cause vocally it was crap.