The reigning DJ King (Mk VI) is @Baakkeerrrr...all alone poor dear

And that’s 7 No’s.

I’m not sure what’s more disturbing, playing the song or that @Europhoric and @Deckham both voted yes.

Name ur successor @Klawdy

Anyone want a spin? Help yourselves if you’re available.

I’m going out on a limb here .Fleetwood Mac on Playboy tv channel ,now the last thing you would play on that channel or show would be about masturbating NO the song is about masturbating and no one figured it out. This was of course with Peter Green stil in touch with all his faculties .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FJ17x0IoKs

Is it safe to click that link at work?

If you want to see a freaky party! ( It’s pretty tame. No jugs or norks or whatever. )

So is that the next song or what’s happening? And stop saying, masturbating, it’s lunchtime dude.

If so, No - sounds like a rehearsal tape, and theres only so much Fleetwood Mac I can take in a year, let alone two days.

Once Peter Green ended up comatose the band changed . I just liked the original line up ,

1 Like

Definitely a more edgy sound.

This is why we need to specifically nominate people to spin next, @Klawdy

Ive just been told there catching Squid offthe local pier Have been told to turn up by Bomber3232,so just vote NO 6 times and some one can spin Sorry about that

Not getting out of it that easy.

NO.

Who is spinning?

NO.

1 Like

Given the “featuring” rule, my expectations going in were rock bottom…

Look, as a tune that wasn’t terrible. Far from the worst thing which has been on here. On that alone I’d probably yes it…

But… the mixing and mastering!!! My God that seriously hurt my ears to listen to and I just had to turn it off!!
It was as if the artist said to the engineers to try and make each instrument sound louder than the others. It was just way too hot, and had no dynamic range at all - an impenetrable shiny wall of sound, and very much to the detriment of the song.

No.

That type of track is just so generic for EDM at the moment…i can virtually predict ow the song progresses.

The only bright side is the film clip i do a lot of cycling were that film clip was shot south of sydney in the national park…so on that alone ill give it a yes!.

Boring. No.

I don’t know what’s happening but NO to all the songs

1 Like

Was OK. Yes.

Invoking the "lame digipiano stab rule"NO