The reigning DJ King (Mk VI) is @Baakkeerrrr...all alone poor dear

Handicapping tardy DJs? I like it. Let’s give tardy DJs a Zimmer NO :slight_smile:

No. Don’t want anything named after me. Except… hang on.

2 Likes

I’m kidding :slight_smile:

Also, I just got a Wu Tang Clan hoodie today. Makes me feel like a teenager again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hep can start a support group with Heather Mills.

Why have you not played any Wu Tang

1 Like

That’s cool, I knew you were. Also, I Have my new Entombed tshirt on right now! Will wear the Megadeth one tomorrow.

1 Like

That’s not to say there shouldn’t be a handicap for tardy DJs.

I don’t think they would’ve got through in the early days :frowning: But, you’re right. I’ll definitely play them next time I’m DJ. My favourite songs are Shame on a n*gga and Da Mystery of chessboxin’ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Next I’m gonna get a Run DMC bomber jacket:

And then a Prodigy jacket

I’m going to get all the jackets :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Didn’t think it was possible to like you more @kira but the RUN DMC hoody proves me wrong.

2 Likes

Back at work this week and the old one was closed and the new one well established before I even knew it.

(not that I’m complaining though :wink: )

Dodoro approves.

3 Likes

EFA

4 Likes

While there’s a break in transmission- I’ll just say I’m glad you guys can’t hear the crap I’m listening to right now. It’s awful - but very fun.

Hint: mindless rock. Not sure that narrows it down much.

1 Like

Whereas I’m just listening to N.I.B. by Black Sabbath…I’d happily share it with you all

4 Likes

Yep. Me too. Outside Snowblind, their best song.

(Maybe not…)

1 Like

Get drunk and loose the inhibitions and in no time you’ll be boppinh along to the nutbush and knock on wood!

1 Like

C.R.E.A.M.

1 Like

You’re an evil man PP2

1 Like

Crossroads (by Cream) has just come up on my playlist …is that the Cream you were referring to??? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: