1 Like

Youā€™re too good, dude. :laughing:

Quite applicable at the moment, hey?

1 Like

Lol, this wonā€™t end well for you WoB.

Yep.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Look, sympathy yes here. WOB had no idea that Killing in the Name had been spun twice before. He scrambled to recover, but seems to have missed what happened to KJ in the last thread. I can be merciful.

1 Like

You changed it from RATM to hootie and the blowfish!

Sure RATM has been done, but Fark No to hootie.

2 Likes

Have a yes

1 Like

Things are bad when you have to replace a song and you can only come up with Hootie and the Blowfish

Have a sympathetic Yes

1 Like

I heard RATM had been done twice so I changed it. Let it cry was currently playing SO THATS WHAT YOU GET

I actually like HATB anyway

3 Likes

4-1

What is wrong with you people!

2 Likes

Prophetic!

3 Likes

WOBā€™s still getting used to things around here so weā€™re cutting him some slack ('cos weā€™re all such nice peopleā€¦except for you ya big meanie)

1 Like

I seriously canā€™t stop laughing. Havinā€™ a fckn fit here.

1 Like

noooooo

@JohnRain yeah but I did it on purpose

@westozziebomber where were you when I needed you?

And where is all this sympathy coming from now?!!

Oh I get it, I get it. WoB you must be a really good bloke and I must known as a real ā– ā– ā– ā–  around here!

1 Like

HATB were pretty farkin poo, but I have to admit I donā€™t mind this song.

YES

@mrjez lamenting that ā€˜Behind the Wall of Sleepā€™ was stopped dead in its tracks and that a country number - which he labelled ā€˜Hootieā€™, made it through. I can just picture Jez shaking his head in disbelief. WOB spins a twice played song and then changes it to ā€˜Hootieā€™ - which looks like making it through (even though another Hootie song was annihilated 0-9 in the last thread). This thread is gold. :rofl:

5 Likes

You get a yes, only because Iā€™ve covered this one before - and I still dislike it.

1 Like

Reckon this might be the last straw for @mrjez if it gets through, it could well break him & heā€™ll quit the thread in disgust

2 Likes

I canā€™t yes this. So no

Ratm would have been a yes, even a third time