The reigning DJ King (Mk VI) is @Baakkeerrrr...all alone poor dear

Cue pangs of homesickness, but not enough to get it over the line. No. Soz, Hoffy. Trust your battery issues are sorted out soon.

1 Like

Have a ā€œdonā€™t need to listen to knowā€ yes.
Is that Peosā€™ private island home and influencers theyā€™re singing about?

1 Like

Better than Christine Anuā€™s version, but thatā€™s a pretty low bar to hurdle.

NO

God bless the apostrophe.

7 Likes

I reckon it is Peosā€™s island, they were talking about.

1 Like

Yes from this little duck.

1 Like

yes

You are really taking this dieting stuff to a whole new level, Decks. :wink:

Down to 81.3kg, mah man.
Iā€™m gonna keep going for a few more.

2 Likes

Decks enjoying PT sessions with @Kira

Daffy-duck-muscle-growth

5 Likes

I know @anastasios1979 said previously he was joking but he sure does go on a lot about only voting based on if they voted yes for him. I think he suffered some childhood salt related incident.

3 Likes

I honestly didnā€™t think Iā€™d like thatā€¦ But it was ok.

Yes

And yes, clearly this song is about my private island.

5-2

Thatā€™s hard going. Iā€™m usually in bed by 7 but this morning had to do the same as you and didnā€™t hit the hay until 9. It was a long 2 hrs. My daughterā€™s super power is sensing the exact moment I doze off so she can jump all over me.

Anyway, letā€™s discuss your island a bit more. Surely Paul Little can organise something for us super fans.

Yes to Hoffyā€™s track.

3 Likes

yes

Yes

You raise an important issue worth discussing. How much can @Deckham bench? Does he focus on strength or hypertrophy, low/high reps, low/high frequency, etc.? This is important information to know. And very relevant to the DJ thread :slight_smile:

ATM, Iā€™m benching 120. Iā€™m hoping to get three plates by June. Iā€™m a low rep/high frequency guy :slight_smile:

What about you Deckham?

1 Like

Story time, went to this concert when i was a very young Hoffy. I really liked Chain so i convinced a mate to see them at a pub in Smith St Fitzroy. We needed our fake id. Got there early and they were even better in a pub gig. Went to get a drink and was a tad intimidated as the place was FULL of Hells Angels. Chain were headlining their Broadford festival. I realised that i really didnā€™t need my id, as there was no way any cops or authorities were going to enter the pub that night. It was an excellent night of music.

3 Likes

Yes.

Easy Yesā€¦and quality sob story :slight_smile: