The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

5 Likes

Don’t play Spanish Flea, as a joke - it’s integral to my next set!

I reckon as the threads have gone on everyone has become way too forgiving (a few exceptions aside). In the first few it was a great result to get to around 6 and people demanded quality as you progressed. Now you play a decent B-side from a band you once liked and you’re shooting for number 10.

2 Likes

Save the Koala, or Save the QuOKka?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Too far, man.

Or even play theme songs from 80s comic books from New Zealand turned into feature length films. That’ll get you there.

2 Likes

Spare us your sob story. The rot should have ended with that MGMT garbage. Too many ‘mild’ yes votes being thrown around. :wink:

1 Like

Sorry peeps, got distracted by life.

Here’s another:

Both.

The best thing I can say about this is that it’s short. NO.

Yes

YesFX

1 Like

That’s what she said.

6 Likes

Where was this love when I was needing one more vote to make it to 10 songs with Youth Brigade’s ‘Did You Wanna Die’? Sheeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiittttttt!!!

Linoleum is a decent song. At around 2 mins long, it isn’t meaty or epic enough for me to consider yet another freebie yes vote. I make my stand here. God save Queen Koala.

NO!

2 Likes

Easy Yes

Imagine this getting you to #10. Thread has well and truly jumped the shark. No wonder half the c*nts have left the thread

4 Likes

Bllah, blah, blah…sob story etc etc (did I do it right?)

5 Likes

Did anybody count how many Hoffy spun last spin?

I reckon it was more than 10.

3-2