The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

Seriously. I love Koala. But for that set to get up was… you know… like… free kick Hawthorn. I mean, Enter Snowman? Come of Eileen? Dave ■■■■■■■ Dobbin?!! Complete hypocrites, especially Rainman.

Apologies for the football analogy.

4 Likes

The trick is in having songs that people like (says captain obvious)

It’s not about whether or not a past set was better…we’ve voted on that past set, we’re now voting on a current SONG

Is this current SONG good enough to get through…that’s what we “should” be voting about

1 Like

Care to elaborate?

Nah, just name dropping. I thought you had a meeting.

1 Like

The Thread does better when it’s about music and sh*t-stirring.

The competition aspect… Not so much.

5 Likes

Can’t believe no one has played “Music Is Sport” yet? I was going to, but thought it would get caned coz, you know, Gurge.

I reckon I would have no voted all of them, bar a couple. From both.

Nop

I see. You derive pleasure out of bullying those suffering from autism.

2 Likes

Oh enter sandman went through? No wonder people are complaining this thread has become triple m

2 Likes

7-6

There was a time when under the bridge got destroyed.

It was a good time

6 Likes

No it’s not. It’s about giving people favour votes, sucking up to them for a next run, saying “it’s not the worst” yes votes, letting mediocre through, “2nd/3rd/4th” etc ball yes votes, yes because they reminded you of back in the day and the party you went to when you were 21 about 23 years ago, yes because you like the poster and yes because he voted yes for your songs last time.

1 Like

But I don’t really think it’s so much about the music. Moreso there is a decent group of regulars who have been doing this for months. It’s hard being brutal to posters you like.

1 Like

Anyone who has left lacks commitment and isn’t, isn’t a reflection on the thread or participants herein.

2 Likes

Amen, bruva. #truth #reality

1 Like

Aren’t you the bloke that has gone MIA for basically the entirety of the thread and pops up maybe once a week now? You peaked in thread 1.

1 Like

Is that how you became a KOK?

1 Like

You must love everyone then (but hate their songs), given your lack of voting recently. :wink: