The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

Zimmer has been sensitive ever since I JOKINGLY picked on him and the boomer thing. Sorry everyone, I cop the blame there.

He was always a raging KOK.

1 Like

Nah, was just born that way. It is what it is. :grin:

p.s. There are a few onsens here where swimwear is allowed. Will PM those places to you, teeny.

It’s actually pretty easy.

Got back in Oz today so ready to go. Promised the GF I’d keep blitz to a minimum while away. Haha.

4 Likes

I just like most songs Peos plays. And he can keep playing them.

I was away from the thread, came back and looked at Koala’s songs and thought WTF? But who cares, it’s all fun and poking muck. Throwing salt is part of the fun too.

4 Likes

I am really looking forward to doing that one day.

Yeah if your report cards read “does not get along well with others”.

1 Like

I get along great with people that can handle a joke and enjoy some banter :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But not Diggers, he’s far too pesky.

Yeah nah. If the majority of music played here isn’t your thing why should you have to listen to it?

1 Like

Barnz got savaged for his music, mostly in retribution for his no votes. I miss Barnz, but mostly because he made me look like the nice one of the evil brothers.

1 Like

So you can vote that ■■■■ down

2 Likes

Are they the songs you were referring to the other day - the ones you usually listen to - or are they new gems you have only (just now) discovered through Peos? :wink:

My sensitivity is modelled on yours, so you should cop the blame.[quote=“Crazy_Bomber, post:4101, topic:13163”]
Have you ever ate wings in a bath?
[/quote]

I’ve tried. Didn’t work.

(Not sure what happened to the quoting function there, and don’t have the patience to work it out.)

1 Like

Have you ever ate wings in a bath?

Shhh… I’ve actually had to earn a living lately.

Still 7-6

That doesn’t sound like you.

So the next dj comes in and plays the same?

1 Like