The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

I need to know if people think eating wings in a bath is weird?

Yes to the song

1 Like

Wings? Is that a euphemism? Because if it is then, no. It’s not strange at all. I’d even encourage it.

1 Like

Exactly - a lot of the people who remained have overlapping taste in music. I’ve found that not many people have the same tastes as me and that’s mainly why I cbf participating more.

The worst are the snobbish posters who think they have superior taste in music.

I’ll tell you who has surprised me the most though in this thread - definitely wimmera1; never pick him in a million years to post a fatboy slim and thought he would be pretty opinionated about music.

1 Like

One thing this thread has clearly demonstrated is that not many of you have good taste.

4 Likes

bro, i didn’t leave for that. i got savaged for who i am on this forum as opposed to the songs.

i left because it was the same old ■■■■■■■ triple m ■■■■ over and over and over again.

2 Likes

That Spin Doctors disgrace from Thread Mk 1 still makes me shudder at the awfulness.

2 Likes

He’■■■■■ that sweet spot of stuff I haven’t heard in ages, stuff I’ve never heard but enjoyed, and stuff I have but don’t play so much. But I’ve given a few no’s to the set also.

Edit: huh? You cant have a word that ends in s next to the word “hit”?

1 Like

Not enough EDM to be honest.

2 Likes

Got to admit though that some of your selections were terrible.

the anthro club stripper gazelle clip got through.

some of the best goa trance going around didn’t.

says more about the geriatrics than me.

2 Likes

Barnz’s sets were usually well-received weren’t they? I should go back and see who I usually give yes and no’s to.

Goa trance is an acquired taste. 25% approval should be considered a success.

It’s not really a poster thing.

Electronic music and hip hop have struggled to get up by anyone who has played them.

3 Likes

@hambo & I have that intel. Can email you.

Edit: Soz. Not individual votes (vote tallies on songs).

1 Like

Comprehensively voting down Janelle Monáe is a disgrace.

To be fair mate, not many here seem to have the same taste in music as me either, but I’ll keep throwing my spins down when I get chosen, and little by little I may just expose some open minded posters to the stuff I like. If they vote me out, then revenge is a dish best served cold. Or hot. Or as soon as ■■■■■■ possible.

3 Likes

But I like who you are on the forum :slight_smile:

Just like champion Timmy Cahill sitting on the pine, if I ever get another gig (which chances have significantly dropped with you or Davo not around regulary) I’ll give you another spin.

Get ready for a stream of ‘no’s’ then

:wink:

1 Like

You’ve been done over on the 1st spin twice? That must be the record.